Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Announcements

I have a lot of stuff to share today, fun things going on with each of my DT's...

First, guess what's new at Stamper's Dream.....Our Craft Lounge!! Yay!! I'm so excited about this because I just love those cute stamps. I just got my newest sets from Joy and Cami in the mail yesterday (thanks so much, girls, you're the BEST!), so check back later today because I already inked up one of the sets and I'm working on a card right now. While you're over at the Stamper's Dream site, click on the New Arrivals button to see everything that Michelle has added recently...LOTS of stuff!...

Second, a reminder about the Taylored Expressions Top Chef contest! All you have to do is create a card or project using any of the TE January 2nd releases (A Year of Sweets 1, A Year of Sweets 2, A Year of Sweets 3, Love is Sweet) and e-mail a photo to Taylor at tayloredexpressions@gmail.com on or before February 20th (that's this Friday) to be entered into the contest. Please use TOP CHEF in your e-mail subject line. Taylor will pick the cutest, most creative entry to choose one FREE STAMP SET from the next Taylored Expressions release!!! Your creation will also be featured on the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog for all to see!...

...and finally...Tomorrow, February 19th, we're having a BLOG HOP with the team from There She Goes! This will be my very first blog hop too! Tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. EST, start at Jessica's blog and you'll be linked to each of the DT member's blogs where you'll see a different TSG stamp set used along the way.

No comments: