Hi all! Since Flourishes is lighting the candles on its fifth birthday cake, we decided to throw a little party to celebrate and the party is TODAY! We are having a day that we are calling.....
2-4-6-8....Help Flourishes Celebrate!At 2PM, 4PM, 6PM and 8PM (Central Standard Time), Flourishes is going to be ushering in some fun-filled challenges and YOU could win some fun prizes! Are you ready for the 2PM Challenge?
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is sweet as can be -- just use a focal image or sentiment that is SWEET! Just that simple! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5A. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers have helped us celebrate with a little sweetness!
Here's my card....
I chose to use my Strawberries set and used the "you're so sweet" sentiment from the set. The layout was Fall-to Layout #202 from the Clean and Simple Blog. The strawberries were stamped on Classic Ivory CS and then colored with Copics (Poppy Collection, Leaf Green Collection, Buttercup Collection, and C1).
If you need some more inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see...
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using a sweet sentiment or image!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5A
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!