Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #213

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday. Maki's Timeless Tuesday Challenge for us this week is to use sewing or stitching technique on our projects.  If you don't like to sew, faux stitches are also welcome.  :)

Here's my card using Flourishes' Inside and Out Hello...


The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Flourishes Classic Ivory CS. The die-cut oval is up on foam tape. Papers are Farmhouse Fair Skies, I embellished with some crochet cotton ivory lace (no longer in the Flourishes store...sorry!), twine, an ivory button, and adhesive pearls. Machine stitching was added to the embossed Swiss dots panel as well as the red DP panels. The cool layout is Deconstructed Sketch #94.

Be sure to stop by the Timeless Tuesday blog for all the details of the challenge and, of course, you can find even more inspiration by hopping around to see what the rest of the FTTC girls have created for you....

Allison   ***   Broni   ***   Cindy
Deborah   ***   Maki
and our March Guest Designer, Deb Felts!

Have a great Tuesday!

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely ADORE this one Denise! LOVE the colors and paper you used. That button and the lace, and those lil banners with pearls are just the perfect added touch to it. I know so many peeps who would just love to receive this card!

Christine Dol said...

Denise, you are amazing at making cards. You take a simple idea and just make it your own. I absolutely love your style. Your card has a country girl flare, I think!LOL I LOVE it! I love the button idea with the lace and the little pearls you placed on each button is adorable. Beautiful card! I love the embossing too!

Deborah Anton said...

This is fabulous! The sketch is awesome but I love the country feel with the gingham, crochet ribbon, and dots!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous! Love what you did with this sketch! I really like the white embossed background with the gingham and kraft paper. Love the trim too!

Tricia T said...

What a CLASSY card, Denise! I love the texture and the banners and the twine. Wonderful!!

Tricia

JD/ Jill said...

So beautifully done, Denise, I like everything about this card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marisa said...

Totally loving this, Denise!

Danni said...

So super classy and elegant!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Denise - I love it so much!

Korin said...

Beautiful! Miss you! Hope you are well!

Dawn Easton said...

Love this! So clean! That HELLO sentiment is such and awesome font! I need it! LOL!

Allison Cope said...

How sweet is that card??!! Love the gingham with the kraft and white cardstock. Great use of the sketch! Beautiful card this week Denise!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh my! I am in LOVE with this card Denise! So very pretty and love the look of that sketch!! Great job!

Hugs,
Jo
xox