Sunday, August 22, 2010

CPS Sketch

Hi all! We just got back from a week-long vacation at the beach...ahhhhh, it was heaven! Now that I'm back though, I'm anxious to hunker down with a cup of coffee this morning and go blog hopping to see what I missed while I was away.

Our Craft Lounge is sponsoring this week's CPS Sketch. Here's the card I made for it...



The stamps are from the new Art of Nature set. The image is colored with Copic markers (numbers are in the supply list at the end of my post) and I added some Stickles to the centers of the flowers. The pearls in the trio of die-cut flowers were colored with RV13 and YR21 Copics. The black scallop mat is up on foam tape.

Have a great day!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: OCL Art of Nature
Paper: Kraft, Black, October Afternoon Thrift Shop
Copics: YR000, YR21, G40, G21, G24, R11, R22, RV13
Accessories: MFT Flower Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Sweet Blush Ribbon, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Foam Tape, Platinum Stickles, White Kaiser Kraft Adhesive Pearls

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo Pretty!! I LOVE the layout and colors of this card! Those flowers are just adorable with the 1/2 pearls! It's striking how you lined everything with black. I just LOVE IT!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

So pretty Denise! Love that stamp! the beach? what a wonderful place to go to.....!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Denise!!!

Beate said...

Denise, how sweet that you got to go to the beach. I hope you had sunny and warm weather!
Your card looks beautiful! I love the soft colors you chose.
I will have to try out the sketch if OCL is sponsoring it.
Welcome back!
Hugs and smiles

Barbara said...

Just beautiful, Denise!! I love that flower image--so soft and sweet! Love your new picture, too! Glad you had a great time at the beach!

Michele Kovack said...

This is a gorgeous card! And you look like you had a wonderful relaxing time on your vacation! your new picture looks great! : )

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful card!! How I love looking at your work/talents!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

Niki Estes said...

This is so pretty, Denise! I love those patterned papers and kraft cardstock with the pretty flower image.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Denise. Love thos flowers.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com

chris said...

Hi there Denise, takes a bit of catching up doing all the commenting when yoou have been away, as I know, just got back, and there's lots of gorgeous cards to catch up on, yours being one of outstanding beauty.
back soon love chris xx

ChristineCreations said...

This stamp set looks just gorgeous Denise! Beautifully done!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Denise,What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful image and great choice of dp for the background! Lovely flowers, too! Great use of the sketch! Very pretty card!

Carol L said...

I can tell you had a great time! Your new picture proves it:)
Your card is really a great take on the sketch. I love those corner floral sprays - they're GORGEOUS!!

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty girl! Gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Denise!! Love it!!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! I especially like the center flower panel...

Monique said...

So pretty Denise

Carolyn King said...

that is just gorgeous!!! Hope you enjoyed the beach!!

Mary Marsh said...

don't you just love beach vacations??
very pretty card-it has such a soft feminine appeal to it

Kathy Jones said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!! This is GORGEOUS and I love, love, love those corner flower stamps - absolutely stunning and beautifully coloured!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful and elegant design, Denise...I love the soft pretty colors and the corner flower stamps are sooo gorgeous!!! I'm glad you had fun at the beach...love your new pic!!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh ... so glad you were able to make the most of your last days of summer ... with a trip to the beach! I am hanging out for summer at the moment! I LOVE this card ... super love it!!! So sweet. Perfection! Hugs xxaxx