Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Critter Party Puppy

Hi there and happy January 3rd. Hubby is back to work and the kiddo is back to school....and I have the house to myself again! Ahhhhh, it's so quiet around here! :) Last night I had some time to craft and I'm in need of a couple birthday cards this week, so here's the first one I made....



The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I took inspiration from her card and ruffled up my ribbon. The puppy, stamped butterfly, and sentiment are from my Penny Black Critter Party set (yes, I love this set and use it a lot....especially that birthday sentiment...hope you're not sick of seeing it). The main image is up on foam tape and Stickles were added for some pretty sparkle. The card measures 4" square.

Have a really great day!

20 comments:

Becky said...

This dog is so cute! Fabulous card..

Susie said...

So CUTE!

Sally said...

Real cute dog. Great card, love it.
Hugs Sally x

Tanya said...

oh how cute is this! that dog is so sweet!

dolcreations said...

Oh it is so good seeing your posts again!LOL I love this little guy with the butterflies around him. Love it Denise. I have the kids home this week so things are still busy around the house....miss my craft room! Hope your cold is better!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable!

Carol L said...

You could use that birthday sentiment every day and I still wouldn't get sick of seeing it! There's so much other cute stuff to look at on your cards, I'd probably not even notice:) This is just adorable!

Joseline said...

This is too sweet! Love the stickles effect for the butterflies.

Sarpreet said...

hi, this is gorgeous. and so adorable. love the layout and the stitching

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is the cutest!!! Love that puppy dog with the butterflies & the colors are wonderful!!! I'm going to have to find that dog stamps!!!
Puppy hugs,
Wendy

Dawn Easton said...

What a cutie pie! Love the ruffled ribbon! Why don't I ever think to do that? lol....thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Johnson said...

So adorable! I love the trail of stickles behind all the butterflies!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Denise you are terrific at changing up your style and making stamps appear new and different every time you create a card. Wonderful "scrunchiness" on the ribbon!

Tracie said...

Another fabulous card. I must have that stamp set. My sister would love that card.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Adorable card Denise! Love that little dog - I love this PB set too.

Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true!

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh My Yes!I love everything about this card Denise...yummy coloring, as always! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card! LOVE the color combo! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is just the SWEETEST!! I love the sitting and how you added little butterflies too....just PERFECT!!

Karen Giron said...

SO cute Denise!! I love that crumpled ribbon and those sweet little butterflies - too cute!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Another cutie!!!! I love the sentiment too. Small enough to fit almost anywhere!