Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #225

Hi all!  I'm hosting this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge, and my challenge to you is to create a card or project with scallops.  Simple as that!

Here's my card:


I used the newly released S'more Fun. The image and sentiment are stamped in Memento tuxedo black onto some patterned paper from my Fair Skies paper pad, I added a couple die-cut scallop strips in black and white, a stitched flag and brad up in the corner, and rounded the corners of the classic white card base.  I love this layout....so simple and quick!

Here are links to what my Timeless Tuesday teammates have created for today’s challenge…

Allison   **  Broni  **  Cheryl
Deborah  **  Jenny  **  Judy  **  Katie
and Berni Cuttino (our June Guest Designer)

Have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Great challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Wonderful inspiration this week Denise! The mini scallops just set off your card perfectly! Great challenge this week!

Jean Bullock said...

Great card. I love the tiny scalloped edging and the little stitched banner with the 3d dot. Well done.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Loving the creativity of this magnificient beauty.
Hugs

Katie Sims said...

I love how you showed off this stamp and sentiment so cleanly...it looks fabulous with the two rows of scallops below and the darling stitched flag and brad in the corner! CAS is such a hard style for me but you certainly have mastered it! Beautiful creation! :)

Judy Rozema said...

This is so neat! I really like the simplicity of this, Denise! Loved the challenge too~!

Donna Jones said...

Great CAS card, loving the flag and scallop border too :-)

Broni said...

Awesome, Denise! I love how leaving the images uncolored shows off their fabulous detail! Thanks for the great challenge!

Deborah Anton said...

Love the simplicity of this card Denise! The wonderful detail of the scallops and eye catching lantern uncolored!! Fabulous! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Kreativelena said...

So lovely. Great layout on the card :-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Perfect! Love it! Hugs xxx