Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop #2

Today all of us on the Dream Team from Stamper's Dream are joining JustRite Stampers for their newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops #2! Every Wednesday until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing the JustRite Christmas Collection of stamps! Mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card and project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog!



I made this little bag for my one niece to sprinkle on her lawn on Christmas Eve. It's a 3.5" x 2" glassine bag that was embossed with my Holly embossing folder (I know, hard to see in the picture) and filled with oats and red sprinkles. The reindeer and sentiment are from my Holiday Cheer set and the scallop circle is up on foam tape.

Here's the list of designers participating in today's hop....

JustRite Inspiration Blog
Michelle Rodgers
Amy Sheffer
Heidi Blankenship
Christina Fischer
Kazan Clark
Tosha Leyendekker
Laurie Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman
Cindy Lawrence
Kellie Fortin
Denise Marzec *that's me!*
Stephanie Kraft
Karen Giron
Kathy Jones
Leslie Miller
Carolyn King
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovak

Have fun hoppin' !





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: JustRite Holiday Cheer
Paper: Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Jolly by Golly DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: BG15, E35, E41, E42, E43, R22, R35
Accessories: Caribbean Satin Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Nesties, Bow Easy, Foam Tape

34 comments:

Sankari W. said...

What a sweet treat!!!! I ADORE the teal and red color combo and that little reindeer is just TOO cute! LOVE it - your niece is going to LOVE this! You SO rock Denise!!
hugs,
Sankari :)

Kellie Fortin said...

What a great idea!! My neice would love this!! Love how you added red glitter to the reindeer treats-- now I am sure Santa will find your niece's house on Christmas Eve!!

Wendy said...

what an adorable idea!!!!! Love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oooh how sweet!! What a cute idea, I love it!!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Really fun! The punch of aqua is great!

Niki Estes said...

Denise, this is such a cute treat!

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute. TFS.

Barbara said...

This is adorable! You're niece is gonna flip over this!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! What a great gift idea for kids!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little gift, Denise! LOVE it!

Carolyn King said...

LOVE your adorable reindeer food package! i keep saying i am gonna do this every year with the kids and havent yet--maybe this year!!

Unknown said...

I love, Love, LOVE the red and teal color combo! Great job, my friend! Awesome!

Unknown said...

very cute little bag!!

dolcreations said...

This is just too adorable. Your niece is going to LOVE this...I think you may be making one for your little one! This is such a great idea. Love the aqua mist bow at the top and that cute little image...PERFECT!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super super CUTE!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is darling! Your niece will love it for sure!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute idea Denise!!! The JR image is soooo stinkin' adorable!!! Hugs ~S~

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

More of that gorgeous Aqua Mist! I love it. I am intrigued to know what is inside the bag!!! giggle!!! Hugs Andrea xx

marilynwillauer said...

Love the bag idea, can't wait to try one!!! Your work is so impressive! I want to be you! Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hey, I want to be you too :-))
LOVE how you did this bag - it's gorgeous! I go away for 2 weeks holiday, and you have done all these fantastic projects for me to oogle at! Ahhhh, it's so nice be back to oogling.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh...this is totally cute!! Love that sweet image!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How totally cute! Love the little wrap for the reindeer food!

Leslie Miller said...

Oats and red sprinkles -- how CUTE! Bet she can't wait to open this pretty bag. Your presentation makes it such a special occasion. Love this, Denise!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun project!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh how fun is this! What an adorable project, Denise.

Kathy Jones said...

*SQUEAL* How darn CUTE is this!!! Such a clever idea - love the belly band!!! You are going to be one popular Auntie when your niece gets this!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute project....the little JR reindeer is adorable and what a clever idea to make the food pouch...I'll have to make some of these for my Grands!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

This little reindeer is adorable, Denise! I love this packaging idea and just may have to make some for my girls this year!

Jessica said...

What an adorable idea! Raindeer food! Great idea. TFS

diane zechman said...

how cute! Makes you wish your kids were little again!

Monique said...

Oh the reindeer is so stink-in cute!!! Great idea!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How CUTE!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very cute and I love the idea!