Saturday, December 18, 2010

A message from Spot



Awwww, check out this little guy named Spot...is he cute or what?! Love him! He's a brand new digi that was just released this month at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I combined him with a sentiment from my Woof You stamp set. The card measures 4" square and I sparkled up the collar with some waterfall Stickles.
Have a great Saturday!....only one week to go 'til Christmas! Oh my!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Digital Image: Spot
Stamps: Woof You (sentiment)
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, White, Misc DP from Mike's
Accessories: Waterfall Stickles, Sharpie White Paint Pen, Kaiser Craft Pearls, May Arts Plaid Ribbon, Rectangle Nestabilities
Card Size: 4" Square

13 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

awwwww he's cute!

Can you believe one week until Christmas? Yikes! I'm so excited...haha!

Carol L said...

I woof you! LOVE that sentiment! LOL Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image, and I love that ribbon!
Incredibly, I finished everything up for Christmas ahead of schedule this year! I'm wondering why I couldn't have figured out how to do that years ago! LOL
Have a great weekend!

Amy Johnson said...

Awww, what a cutey! I love him with the pink and brown colors too!Cute ribbon, and I really like the sparkle on his collar and the pink pearl accents.

Danni said...

Super duper adorable! Love the pink/brown combo with the touch of blue!!

dolcreations said...

Spot is so cute! I love your card Denise! Have a great weekend!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable Denise! Your shading is so perfect!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet dog image! It makes me smile!

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable! This is one of my favorite images from sweet and Sassy stamps!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just TOO CUTE!!

Wendy said...

OMG, this is just so stinkin cute, Denise!!! Your coloring is awesome on this and that doggie is SO cute! Love it!!!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Please can you teach me how to be more "succinct" in my posts! I love the short but sweet comments you make. Super cute doggie! Hugs xxaxx

Becky said...

Now he is just the cutest thing. Fabulous card.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just adorable!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon!!