Friday, December 10, 2010

OCL Sketch #43



Love this week's OCL sketch, love sweet little Pat the Good Dog....but I'm not so crazy about how my card came out. I think I should have added a pop of color.....oh well. :) The card is 4.25" square, Pat and the bone are up on foam tape, and there are some diamond Stickles around the edges of the bone.

Don't forget, if you participate in the sketch challenge, you'll be entered to win a free OCL stamp set!






SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: OCL Pat the Good Dog
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, PTI Dark Chocolate DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Kaiser Craft Pearls, Hemp Twine, Rustic Button, Diamond Stickles, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine
Card Size: 4.25" Square

20 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is so flippin' cute girl!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww he's darling!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is so cute! I like the use of the twine and button instead of ribbon. It's great without the extra color added too.

Pam said...

That is SO sweet Denise, love it!!

Kendra said...

Oh so TOTALLY cute!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh you're too hard on yourself!! It's sooo cute. I like the monochromatic look to it. And the colors and the twine and button make it perfect card for a guy!!! Love the stitching too!!

Carol L said...

Adorable card! I just love the expression on that cute dog's face!!

JD/ Jill said...

I love this card, and I like just the way it is...so adorable!

Justine said...

Great colors, love that cute little pup

Kathy Martin said...

Cute! :)

Rose Ann said...

Such a darling image, Denise...and I love your papers and stitching!! Too cute!!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh how cute! I love the string, the stitching, and the sparkle on the bone.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Joanne (jojot) said...

I LOVE this in the neutrals....makes it fun AND elegant

Bev Gerard said...

Oh Happy Day indeed! This is such a darling use of the doggy! Love it to bits!

~Bev

Joan Ervin said...

Super adorable, Denise...love the colors and how you added the Stickles to the bone...tooo cute!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just ADORABLE! Love the papers!! CUTE!

Tammie Edgerton said...

How can you not be crazy about it...it's super cute! I wouldn't change a thing!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Gorgeous! I so need to get my DSPs out again ... and do some creating! Hugs xxaxx

Deb said...

Hehe! He is so adorable! This is such a fun, happy card! Nope, doesn't need a thing!