HOW TO PLAY: To be in the running for this fun-filled challenge, all you need to do is use three of something on your card or creation - pearls, flowers, colors, layers... the sky is the limit! If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using three of an item on your creation!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Here's my card...
I used the brand new Flowers and Frames set that's previewing today and will be released tomorrow. The border and sentiment are stamped on Classic White CS and the flowers are colored with Copics (Poppy Collection and Green Grass Collection). For the "triple" play, I used three different patterns of paper, cut out three layers of ovals with Spellbinders dies, and added trios of Kaiser pearls...all layered over some lime plisse satin ribbon. Here's a close-up...
Here's a list of everyone participating in today's challenge. Be sure to stop by each blog for more inspiration...
That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Thursday!