Friday, November 19, 2010

Basketful of Wishes



I wanted to play some more with my Out for a Spin set. This time I made a 4" square notecard....for valentine's or just to tell someone in my family that I love them. The matted circle is up on foam tape and I added some Fruit Punch Stickles to the bow on the basket.

Don't forget, you can try and *WIN this set* by commenting on the post below this one.

Have a fantastic day!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: OCL Out for a Spin
Paper: Riding Hood Red, My Mind's Eye State of the Heart DP, Cryogen Poison Ivory Irridescent
Copics: E41, E43, R22, R46, R81, R83, R85
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Circle Nestabilities, Fruit Punch Stickles, Foam Tape, May Arts Striped Ribbon
Card Size: 4" Square

16 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome! Love that big band ribbon!

dolcreations said...

Love it Denise! LOVE the nice big ribbon! That image is just perfect!!!!

Deb said...

Darling! Love the papers you chose to go with this cute image!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So cute! Amazing colouring on such a small image...I struggle when they're this small! Awesome card!

TN Granny said...

Denise,
This card is precious and the set from OCC is perfect for my cards to the soldiers at OWH>
stampin hugs,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Jodi Collins said...

How SUPER sweet! LOVE this image and that GORGEOUS ribbon!!!

Niki Estes said...

So sweet! I love that sentiment.

Kelly Collins said...

Very cute. This is a perfect little valentine. Love the background papers too.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super gorgeous, Denise! What a sweet & simple image! Hugs xxaxx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous Denise! Love the colours and your stitching is awesome (as always!!).

Jerri Jimenez said...

A very sweet Valentine's card, love that wide ribbon!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Wow, outstanding, I love it!
wendy.roos2boy@gmail.com

Joan Ervin said...

Super duper cute...You are doing some awesome sewing, gf!!!

Kathy Jones said...

Adorable image, love the big fat ribbon and love the sewing!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awwww, I love it!!!