Monday, November 15, 2010

New Whipper Snapper Release!

Hi all! Today Whipper Snapper Designs is releasing two new cling sets by Anna Wight. Click HERE to see the featured designers gallery on Splitcoaststampers or HERE to see the sets on Anna's blog.

I have two cards to show you today. Here's the first one....



It features a sentiment from the new set called Got Mistletoe. I paired it up with my sweet Bundled Up Mike....one my favorite winter images! I added some Stickles to the snow and pom-pom on his hat.

Here's the second...



On this one, I used BOTH new sets from Anna. The snowman is from For the Love of Snowmen and the sentiment is from Got Mistletoe. The circle with the snowman is up on foam tape, I added white Sparkly Fluff to the hat, and diamond Stickles to the snow on the ground. Tip: If you want to have a sentiment on an embossed panel, stamp the sentiment first and then emboss it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a really great day.





SUPPLY LIST (Warm Holiday Greetings card) ~
Stamps
: Got Misletoe and Bundled Up Mike (Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: Aqua Mist, Cryogen Irridescent White (Paper Temptress), Crate Paper Snow Days DP (Stamper's Dream)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: 0, W1, W3, B10, B11, B13, B15, R20, V000, V12, V15
Accessories: Aqua Mist Ribbon, Rectangle Nestabilities, Diamond Stickles, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, EK Success Wavy Dot Punch
Card Size: 5" Square

SUPPLY LIST (Happy Winter card) ~
Stamps
: Got Mistletoe and For the Love of Snowmen (Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: Kraft, Aqua Mist, Cryogen White Irridescent (Paper Temptress), Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: R000, R00, R20, BG10, BG11, YR21, 0
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Sugar Sparkly Fluff, Diamond Stickles, Sweet Blush Ribbon, Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine
Card Size: 4" Square

24 comments:

Susie said...

Both cards are precious. And thanks for the tip!

Deborah Anton said...

Very cute Denise!!

Lynda Benden said...

Both are just darling Denise!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! I love them BOTH!!! Totally cute!

Kelly Bee said...

adorable!

Renée said...

both of these are adorable, Denise!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Adorable card, I love the polar bear and how you did the sparkle on the snowman

Niki Estes said...

Oh, how cute! I love that little bear!

Marisa said...

That bear makes me smile every time I see it. Love his rosy cheeks :) Darling set of cards.

Unknown said...

How adorable!!! I just love your style, Denise!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE the colors you used on both of these!!! I just adore Whipper Snapper stamps!!! I need to use mine more. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you colored the polar bear!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Denise,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations said...

Oh Denise...your killing me again with cute cute cute images! You do your cards so perfectly and then I want!LOL
I would love to spend a day in your craft room and feed off of your creativity!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

OMG...that polar bear is so cute!! Both cards are adorble!

Carol (HB) said...

cute cute CUTE! I love them both! Your coloring is amazing!

Carol L said...

I love Anna's whimsical images, and your cards are CA-UTE!!!

Leslie Miller said...

These are both just darling! I love Anna's stuff. Love your style, too. What a great combo!

Joan Ervin said...

Oooooh, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! I LOVE these adorable cards, Denise!!!! The little polar bear is sooo precious and what a darling little snowman!!!! I get the feeling you are enabling me again...LOL!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am so in love with that Aqua Mist colour. Whenever you use it ... I just drool over your card! Love sweet cuddly Mike! He is just adorable! Hugs xxaxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO adorable! Your soft coloring is perfect for these winter cuties!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh how sweet! Love both of the cards you've created using these darling images.

Dawn B. said...

These are both so sweet. I LOVE WSnapper stamps.. Anna's are so fun.. I colored some today. Great job Denise.

Joanne (jojot) said...

both are cute...but that first card just warmed my heart

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both just TOO CUTE!!