Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do Not Open 'til Christmas



Here's a little tag I made with one of Anna Wight's new cling sets (called Got Mistletoe?). The sentiment is up on foam tape and the deckled rectangle was cut from Poison Ivory Irridescent CS that I got from Paper Temptress.

Have a great day!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Got Mistletoe? (Anna Wight Cling Set, Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: Poison Ivory Irridescent (Paper Temptress), Kraft, Echo Park DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Labels Six Nestabilities, Square Punch, Foam Tape, May Arts Ribbon, Gold Cord, Slot Punch

13 comments:

dolcreations said...

I really love that ribbon....and I love the nestabilities template that you used! Perfect tag Denise!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! I'm envious of your GREENERY in the background ;)

Riet said...

So gorgeous tag Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Danni said...

You really make such amazing tags! I always seem to struggle with them!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute, Denise...so glad we had the opportunity to meet today. I really enjoyed myself stamping. Seeing your coloring in real life, still has me awestruck!

Carol L said...

Your tag is cute, and it sure was a pleasure meeting you today my friend! I hope we can all do it again one day soon! Have a happy Sunday....watching the last race of the year! Wahhhh :(

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous Denise! Love that ribbon and how you tied the gold cord on it. The iridescent cs is beautiful too!

Rose Ann said...

Love your tag, and that sentiment is perfect for it!! Love your ribbon too!!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute little tag, Denise...this will look awesome on a Christmas package!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy Jones said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!!! Love the sentiment!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

How cute!!