Friday, November 26, 2010

Riding by...



Yep, it's official....I LOVE this bicycle from Out for a Spin. The sentiments are so cute too! The large matted circle is up on foam tape. I glued down some clear mini rhinestones to the bike, flower on the handlebars, and in the corners of the large floral DP.

Hope you're having a great day!




SUPPLY LIST~
Stamps: Out for a Spin (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Vintage Violet, Pixilicious DP (Cosmo Cricket), Cryogen Poison Ivory Irridescent (Paper Temptress)
Copics: E41, E42, E43, G20, YG01, YG23, R20, BV02, BV04
Accessories: Plaid Ribbon (May Arts), Foam Tape, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ZVA Mini Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, EK Success Wavy Dot Punch
Card Size: 5" Square

19 comments:

Tanya said...

Adorable card, that really is a great stamp. Have a great weekend. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love this image too! hehe! Totally sweet! Love the fun colours....so spring! Which btw, I can't wait for already ;)

Jetstudio Designs said...

I love this one too. Your colors and design is great!

Carol L said...

This card is a nice step back into warmer weather and I love the distressing and stitching! Happy TGIF!

Barbara said...

So sweet, Denise! I love this--it's so cheerful on this cloudy day!

Marisa said...

Just love this bicycle :) Fabulously coloured and a wonderful reminder of spring to come.

marilynwillauer said...

I have fallen in love with your bicycles, I think they bring back great memories. They are just adorable. . .I think I will have to get me that stamp!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Denise,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stacy Morgan said...

This is springy and cute Denise!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty, Denise! Just perfect for the sunshiny day we are having here today! Gorgeous colours ... and love the bling! Hugs xxaxx

Jerri Jimenez said...

So sweet and adorable Denise, the papers are so perfect for that image!

Joanna said...

Love your bicyle! I especially
love the colors you used and
the perfect matching paper!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Denise! LOVE the layout and papers too!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So Cute! Great papers, image and colors!

Kathy Jones said...

How totally ADORABLE is this!!!! Your bike is too cute and love the colours you've used with it!!!

America said...

oh how pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I am starting to LOVE this stamp set too!! Love the colors and the design too.

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the colors, the stitching, and especially this darling image.
Pam Hornschu
www.1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com