Sunday, May 13, 2012

...and ANOTHER Turtle :)

Back to Kona again...this time in pink and green (our team colors....oops, I promised no more mud talk) and I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #158.


The circles were cut with Spellbinders dies.  They're up on foam tape, as is the punched (green) Aloha sentiment. Stickles were added to the water drops around Kona. Papers are Fine and Dandy Girl by My Mind's Eye and Kona was colored with Copic markers.


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  :)

12 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jayne A said...

This is just so cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

What a cutie, fabby card love it

ali x

Dawn Easton said...

Cuteness! Love pink and green!!! He's coloured beautifully!

Carol L said...

I love the colors on this fun card!
Happy Mother's Day my sweet friend :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Denise - this is so adorable. I love it !!

Sue from Oregon said...

This brought a big smile! Love that little bit of sewing you added!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Denise! Can you tell me the best place to buy Spellbinders dies & Sizzix embossing folders? I had an order ready to go (Sizzix.com) and found out they didn't ship to Australia!!!!!! Love this little sweetie! Put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it! Hugs xx

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! I love how you put your turtles in pretty pastel colors!

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable, and of course, I love your coloring on this.

marilynwillauer said...

'Cow-a-bunga!!' Adorable!

Shannon White said...

So Darned Adorable Miss Denise! Love the pink and Green together! One of my fav. color combos! 8-) And your coloring always blows me away! you So rocked the Sweet Sunday sketch too! LOVE this! 8-)

Hoe you had a Wonderful Mothers day! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon