Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Woo-HOOO!

Thought I'd play with my Chubby Chums set again for Deconstructed Sketch #53.


Love this sketch, love this stamp set, and I love these Summer Fresh papers....especially that denim floral pattern. I'll be keeping EVERY single scrap of it so I can use it as much as I can....it's definitely my fav in the paper pad.  :)


The owl was colored with Copics (E00, E13, E41, E42, E43, W1, 0, YR21, YR68), cut out with scissors and popped up on foam tape.  I cut out all the ribbons with my MFT First Place Award Die-namics (the smaller one) and layered them all up (totally inspired by this Summer Fresh paper pad).  The one with the Woo-hooo sentiment is also up on foam tape. The scallops at the bottom of the floral DP were cut with my small scallop border Die-namics from MFT.  The large kraft panel on the card base was embossed with a Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Hope you all have a really great day!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)

19 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute card....love the lace trim!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Now that is cute cute!

LeAnne said...

What a fun card....love all those prints!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

The name of the stamp set just makes me giggle! Wonderful card, so pretty and that owl is a hoot! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Sue from Oregon said...

Krafty cards always look so clean! Don't know why that is ! Lol...super cute. Love your inventive branch!

Carol L said...

I think you must be the queen of layering, cuz you do such a fantastic job with it! Super cute card!

Jayne A said...

Oh wow I absolutely love that cute owl.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Dorcas said...

Oh how pretty!!

~ Kathy said...

I agree - the floral denim paper is delish! That owl looks like it's had a rough day with it's eyes different sizes {giggle}. Love how you used the embossing on the background kraft paper to perk it up a bit too.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet owl.
luv
Debby

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous x x

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute!!! Love those papers too and have been hoarding them ;)

Amy Johnson said...

Sooo cute! I love those papers too! Your stitching and lace adds so much to your card!

Jen Shults said...

You're killing me. Seriously this is fantastic. LOVE the kraft with that paper and you rocked the layout. GORGEOUS. (And a good reminder to bust out my embossing folders with my kraft stock more often!)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Woo-Whoo fabulous!

Shannon White said...

So Darling Miss Denise!! Love your Sweet Hoot Owl! So Cute! and Rally loving the dp's! I seriously need to break mine out and put their Sweetness to work on a card! Lol Thanks for the inspiration Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Dawn B. said...

I love all the little snippets of this awesome paper that you used. I can see why one would hoard it. Great card Denise.

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a cute card! I really love the papers too! I need to get my hands on that paper pad =)

Hugs,
Jo