Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tweetie Pie

Hi all and helloooooo weekend! We just got back from Kara's soccer game and it is SUCH a gorgeous day out there. I love it!  We're having one of Kara's friends over for a play date today and I think we'll all be outside enjoying the sun.


I was up early this morning so I made this card before we left for the game.  The stamped image is called Tweetie Pie by Whipper Snapper Designs, the sentiment is from My Cute Stamps, papers are Ooh La La by My Mind's Eye, and the layout is Deconstructed Sketch #52.  The punched sentiment and the kraft diamond-shaped panel are both up on foam tape.  Stickles were added on the dots around the image and to the pie.

Have a REALLY awesome day and I hope you get to enjoy the sunshine, too.  :)

15 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy said...

Sweet! Love the colors and the image is a cutie patootie!

ChristineCreations said...

Cutie patootie! Fun summery colors too!

KayBeScraps said...

how cute.. ♥♥♥

Hugs, Katrin

Marisa said...

Soo cute :) Love the ric rac. Nothign better than watching a good soccer game in the sunshine :)

Carla Murphy said...

Sweet wishes right back! This is adoreable.

Carol L said...

This really is sweet! Er ....um..... tweet :) Love the colors!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun...love your cool ribbons too!

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! It was a beautiful day outside today. But I stuck inside the house all day...too much work to do...

dolcreations said...

Denise, I tell ya...you have a knack for making the cutest and the most perfectly put together cards....I love this little guy. The ribbon and the rick rack you used are all so darn perfect! Love your colouring too. Have a wonderful long weekend and hopefully the weather is fantastic where you are!

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is Just Adorable!! 8-) Love your Super Sweet image and fun color combo and dp's too! Really loving the Big Ric Rac! 8-)

Hugs
& Happy Weekend!

Shannon

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable! Loving that large ric rac ribbon you added to the card! Such a fun element! Enjoy the weekend my friend!

marilynwillauer said...

Cute, gave me a good chuckle early this morning, just adorable!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What a pretty card. I never would of thought of using red gingham ribbon with orange! But it looks great! I love it!

Jen Shults said...

Denice this is awesome! I love that paper and that jumbo ric-rac is to die for! So so cute! Thanks for using this week's sketch. :)