Sunday, May 27, 2012

You are my sunshine..."Queen Dawn"

So my good friend Dawn (TreasureOiler) was picked as the "Queen for the Day" over on SCS.  I've never played in this challenge before, but of course since Dawn is the queen, I'm playing!  :)  I CASE'd her sunshine card that you can see HERE and I'm going to send this to her.


The two smaller clouds are up on foam tape, the sentiment is from MFT Stamps ("Can ya Dig It"), the grass was cut out with felt (that Queen Dawn sent me), clouds were cut with MFT Die-namics, blue patterned paper is Fine and Dandy Girl by MME, and the sun was cut out from my Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper pad.

HUUUUUUUUUUGE Congrats to you, Queen Dawn!!  Love ya, girlie!

Have a great day, everyone.

11 comments:

Sassy said...

Sweet! Love the sewing. Darling card. You are always amazing!

Jayne A said...

fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is so CUTE!!! Girl, you know I ADORE you too and treasure our friendship!!!

Love the popped up clouds and sun!
Aren't you loving felt?! It's so fun!!!

Carol L said...

The felt looks awesome, and I love that soft blue dsp you stitched it to! Those clouds are just heavenly :) So cute!

Diane McVey said...

LOVING the felt grass! And your clouds are gorgeous. FANTASTIC CARD!!!

marilynwillauer said...

Cute card! Love the felt, it is cool!

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable in every way. I LOVE it.

dolcreations said...

Denise, you are such a kind person! Queen Dawn is going to treasure this, just like I treasured the card you made me awhile back! I love the texture with the clouds and the grass done in felt with stitching to boot.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Denise that felt is perfect for the landscape! Love the soft texture it adds!

Amy Johnson said...

So super cute! I love the felt! I've never heard of the Queen for the Day challenge before. What makes it different from the Featured Stamper?

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is so Summery and Cheery Miss Denise! Love your Case of Queen Dawn's Card! And the felt grassy hill is just Perfect! too! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon