Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cookie Memories

On Wednesday, Hailey and I both had off from work so we decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I got this recipe from Christine Dol....and she's right, they ARE yummy....just don't forget to add the baking soda to the first batch like Hailey and I did, lol! The first batch we made, we used the 3 cups of chocolate chips. In the second batch, I used 1.5 cups of chocolate chips and 1.5 cups of Reeses peanut butter chips....mmmmmmm! Yummy either way!



The cut-out Stampendous image is up on foam tape, I added stardust Stickles to the polka dots on her apron, the ribbon is by May Arts, and the DP is Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-licious. Now I need to make a recipe card for these cookies so I can add it to my recipe book.....so stay tuned for that later.

Enjoy your day. I'm working/playing at the stamp show in York again today. {smile}





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Stampendous Cookie Memories
Paper: PTI White, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: 0, W1, W3, BG10, BG11, R22, R46, YR04, YR21, Y38, YG01, YG23, E00, E02, E24, E31, E51
Accessories: May Arts Crochet Lace Ribbon, May Arts Brown Plaid Ribbon, Foam Tape, Stardust Stickles, Sharpie White Poster Paint Pen, 4x6" Glassine Bag from PTI

26 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww, how cute, Denise!! I could so see these being made for a few Holiday treats this year! Love this!!

It was wonderful to see you yesterday! Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement! I hope we can continue to keep in touch until I return next year.

Hugs~

Tasha said...

Super sweet! Love the image you used
love tasha xx

Maria said...

I love it Denise! Perfect way to decorate the bag of cookies and that stamp is adorable. Can't wait to see the recipe card. Hugs, Maria

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! That image is so flippin' cute! GREAT colouring!!! Love your shading girl!

Unknown said...

Girl, that is SO cute! Love that cute stamp, and how you wrapped up the cookies with the paper and ribbon. What a fabulous idea for Christmas cookies!!! (Reeses is my weakness!!!)

Renée said...

What a fab gift idea! Those cookies sound nummy especially with peanut butter chips :)

Renee said...

Darling! Very cute idea!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Jetstudio Designs said...

very cute love the image!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Bev Gerard said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Awesome treat presentation .... and those cookies are making my mouth water!

~Bev

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Mmmmmmm! Sounds yummy!! I saw Christine's recipe on her blog and just may have to try them. Your bag is so cute!! Love the image!!
hugs,
Chris

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Denise! What a great gift idea!

Carol L said...

Those cookies look like the perfect companion to a tall glass of milk! LOL Such a cute treat idea, and TFS the recipe!

Jami said...

Yummmo! Love it! Can't wait for the recipe...I always love your recipes! Still use that spiced nuts one!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super Cute! What a great way to give a yummy gift! You are sooooo full of wonderfully inspiring ideas, Denise! I just wish I could keep up with all that I would love to do! Hugs xxaxx

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a fun and adorable project, Denise....the image is sooo beautifully colored and those coolies look yummmy!!!!!

LeAnne said...

Both the cookies and the bag look delish!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute! And your cookies look yummy. I can almost taste them!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so precious Denise, a wonderful presentation for some fabulous cookies!

Justine said...

This is beautiful and I love that adorable little image, she is so perfect for your project

Amy Johnson said...

that is the perfect image to go with your project! So adorable! And those cookies look delicous!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cute is that... Darling image and yea yummy!

Monique said...

What a cute image with wonderful coloring... The cookies look so Yummy!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Yuuumy cookies!! LOVE this!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love it!! Super cute!!