Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink Snowman

Did everyone have a nice weekend? Ours was very nice...too fast though. When we came back from our geocaching yesterday, we couched out in our jammies and watched the last half of the race. I thought for sure Kevin was gonna win that one....dang!....oh well, third isn't bad at all!



I made another card with my sweet Be Jolly snowman and paired him up with this pretty Echo Park paper...I especially love this tree pattern! The snowman panel and the large DP panel are both up on foam tape, the stars are up on pop-up Glue Dots, and I roughed up the edges of the DP with my fingernail.

That's it for me today. I'm headed to the post office this a.m. and then it'll be time to work, work, work.....{sigh}





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Be Jolly (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Everybody Loves Christmas DP (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E25, E31, TG23, R81, R83, R85, BG10, BG11, Y38, W1, W3, W5, 0
Accessories: Plaid Ribbon (May Arts), Pop-up Glue Dots, Foam Tape, Stick Pin, Spellbinders Tag and Stars, Brads, Die-namics Notebook Die (My Favorite Things), Stardust Stickles

33 comments:

dolcreations said...

I LOVE this snowman card! I think that paper suites it that is for sure! I love the pinks...and those stars are such a great idea! I love how you make your cards!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl! LOVE pinks for holiday cards!!! So soft and pretty!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Dawn! LOVE the pastel colors, and the fabulous coloring on the snowman! And ya' gotta' love that gingham!

Joy said...

You absolutely AMAZE me! I love the soft colors. Pink... too cute. I love the way you see these sets in a totally different way than I do. Gorgeous!

Susie said...

What a sweet, sweet card. Love everything about it.

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE pink snowmen!!!! This one is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

ahlers5 said...

So pretty! I love that pink is a Christmas color this year.

ChristineCreations said...

yum! What delish colors! Great paper and fun pink gingham too!

Pattie said...

Super cute and I love that dp! Great coloring too!
Hugs,
Pattie

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Denise,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jody Morrow said...

That card is gorgeous!

Amy Sheffer said...

Breathtaking, Denise! You are AMAZING!

diane zechman said...

how cute! love the pink!

Karen said...

I love the colors on this darling creation!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love that paper!! I need some :) Love the pink for Christmas, it's one of my favorites!!

Javablustamper said...

This is SO, SO cute!! I LOVE the colors you chose!! Hope you are well girl! Have an AWESOME night!

Dawn B. said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that notebook die.. I have not seen it before.. May have to make that purchase.. This is so sweet. Just love your colors.. I like them with this snowman..

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...your snowman card is too cute!!! I love the non-traditional fun colors you used!!! Hugs ~S~

Tanya said...

Wonderful card Denise. That snowman is so cute and I absolutely love that paper.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the pastels and the sweet snowman!! Gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

This could NOT be any more adorable! I LOVE it!

Sparkplug17 said...

How darling! I love the pink!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a darling card with these soft pastels!

Carol L said...

Great colors on this one! Love that punched border!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally adorable Denise, I love the pinks!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this darling snowman in the pastel colors...just too sweet!

Barbara said...

I just LOVE this pink snowman!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a pretty card, Denise! Love the colours! Guess what! I finally made one of your gorgeous corner bookmarks! Thanks for the inspiration and for the link to the SCS tutorial! I was thrilled with my first attempt ... and will blog it soon! Hugs xxaxx

Elaine said...

Fun card! Great colors!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo cute!!!! Your snowman is adorable and just look at that awesome ribbon treatment....WOW!!!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Adorable! LOVE the colours and that gingham ribbon is gorgeous!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just TOO cute! Love the pink! The ribbon, stars, pin, and paper punch are too adorable!

Wendy said...

Oh Denise...this card is fabulous! Love it, girl!! :)