Sunday, October 24, 2010

MFT Cheerleader

It's gonna be GORGEOUS here in PA today.....highs in the 70's and sunny! I had plans to clean all day today but then when we saw the weather, we decided that we should all go outside and enjoy the day as a family. So instead, I got half the cleaning done this a.m. (good enough, I say!) plus this card for my niece, who will be celebrating a birthday at the end of this month, and then we're all gonna go hiking and geocaching!



I thought this MFT Cheerleader that I got from Stamper's Dream would be cute for Courtney's birthday card. I paired it up with a sentiment from my MFT Birthday Balloon Jolinne set. The main image, sentiment and pom-poms are all up on foam tape, and I added some stardust Stickles to her uniform.

Okay, we're off to get some fresh air and much needed exercise!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Cheerleader and Birthday Balloon Jolinne (My Favorite Things)
Paper: White, Garden Variety DP (Cosmo Cricket), Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: 0, E00, E02, E11, E13, E25, E31, W1, W3, W5, R20, R22, R27
Accessories: Foam Tape, Spellbinders Tag, Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Stardust Stickles, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

22 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute, cute, cute :) Sure she will love it :)

Susie said...

Adorable card. I just love your coloring.

Michelle said...

Haaaa well it's raining & miserable here today...good day to stay inside & watch football!! Which goes with your adorable cheerleader :)

Tanya said...

I love it, just darling!

Barbara said...

So CUTE, Denise!!! Perfect birthday card!!

Unknown said...

Just precious, Denise! She is sure to love this...it's way too cute!

Beate said...

Denise, that is soooo cute! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute - love all the white and red.

Carol L said...

This is just delightful! I love how you colored her pom-poms!!

Jami said...

Adorable card!! Hope you have a great day outside! We went to the driving range this morning for a bit, now it's time to veg out and watch football! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! She is SUPER cute Denise! LOVE the layout and colors!! OK...off to google geochaching!! LOL!!

Carol (HB) said...

This is SO CUTE! LOVE the image with that paper!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Just adorable Denise! Great colouring and that dp is perfect!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a cute card...girlie all the way! It was a gorgeous w/e here in VA as well. I just don't want this great fall weather to end!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Susan (rainy) said...

Aha! So you've got the sun 'cuz it sure isn't shining here! lol

This is such an adorable card. And your coloring as always is perfection.

dolcreations said...

This is sooo cute Denise! I love the red/white combo with that wonderful red gingham ribbon! Cute!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! She's super adorable! Love the added stickles!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Denise,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Hope your day outside was wonderful!! Super cute card. I love how the pom pom are popped up!! And the design is awesome!! I love all your card designs!!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, isn't she adorable!!! Your coloring is spectacular, gf!!!!!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! I'm sure she loved it!

Congratulations you're on of this week's Our Favorite Finds on the MFT Blog!