Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just a Blog Hop

Happy World Card Making Day! I've been SOOOOO looking forward to today for two reasons. One....I'm off in Wilmington, DE to enjoy a Copic class with Suzanne Dean...eeek! I'm so excited to see how that girl works her magic with Copics! Two....Jami Sibley had this SUPER FUN idea to put together a blog hop to stamp *Just for Fun*...choose either a new uninked stamp or an old favorite, choose a challenge to play in, and create a card and then mail it to someone.

If you came here from Charmaine Ikach's blog then you're right on track with the hop. If not, then you'll want to head over to Jami Sibley's blog to start the hop from the beginning. Next stop on the hop after me is Emily Gunnell.



I decided to use one of my favorite Whipper Snapper stamps that hasn't seen ink in a very long time. I think it's SOOO adorable and totally makes me happy. The Labels One nestie shape is up on foam tape and I added some diamond Stickles to her wings and the bubble dots. Thursday's Cute Card Thursday Challenge was to make a card with a time theme so I included the sentiment that came with the stamp....



Now hop on over to Emily Gunnell's blog and see what fun she has to show you today.

Thanks for visiting me.





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Domestic Angel
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Disney DP from Mike's
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: 0, B000, B00, B12, R000, R00, R11, R22, R35, R46, RV21, E00, E02, E31, E33, E25, E27
Accessories: Pure Poppy Ribbon, Swarovski Crystals, Sewing Machine, Labels One Nestabilities, Foam Tape, Diamond Stickles
Card Size: 5" Square

35 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful card Denise,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Taylor said...

Awww..this is too cute, Denise! I love your stitching around the outside and your coloring is beautiful! Have fun at the Copic class!

chris said...

Aww Denise talk about cute its just so gorgeous.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Lucky girl to be able to attend one of Suzanne's classes in person! I'm taking her on-line classes and they've truly made a difference.

What an adorable card you've made Denise! That little gal looks about as happy as I do when I have to clean! LOL

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing. Happy World Card Making Day :)

dolcreations said...

I can totally see why you love this image! She is just too cute.I just love the colours that you used!!! Perfectly done! Have lots of fun at your copic class!!!

diane mcvey said...

That is THE CUTEST stamp! OMGosh, how adorable. And I love how you colored it! Happy WCMD to YOU! :D

Sue from Oregon said...

How very, very cute!!!!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so precious Denise!! Your coloring, as usual is perfect, and I love the stitching and colors!!

Carol L said...

Your card is precious, but I'm green with envy that you're taking one of Suzanne's Copic classes! You lucky girl!! I hope you have a blast and learn lots of good stuff!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card Denise. Love the cute image and the colors... fab stitching! :o)

JD/ Jill said...

This image is so adorable! Nicely done...

Tasha said...

Super cute card Denise. I love the image and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Lori Craig said...

She made me smile so big! *LOVE* your coloring and sweet layout! The stitching and rhinestones really make it POP. {adore} Happy WCMD!

Dawn B. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I so love this sweet little image.. I love WS stamps and have not used mine in so long.. This is adorable.. I am taking a class with Suzanne in November here in NC.. Very excited too.. Have fun.

Joan V said...

Oh Denise, this is so cute and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Niki Estes said...

Oh, so cute, Denise!

Jami said...

Oh your card is darling! Love the colors you chose and that sentiment is oh too true! I bet you had a fantastic time in that class today! Happy WCMD!

Emily said...

This is so cute! I love the stitching around the card!

Joanna said...

She is soooooo CUTE!! And your
mastering of using copic markers
is always beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,
I found your blog doing a hop from Anna Wight's, and I see I'll be following on my Google Reader from now on.
I LOVE your FUN art!
...esp. 'The Witch is in' and the reindeer cards with jokes! LOL
Vicki R in OH

Dawn Easton said...

eek! She is a cutie and I'm so lucky that you've shared this image with me before...hehe! You're soooooooo good at shading with light colours!! Fantastic card my friend!

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow! This is such a beautiful card... the coloing, stitching and layout are perfect! :)

Kay D said...

This is so sweet! I love that adorable image and your awesome edge stitching!

ChristineCreations said...

What beautiful coloring and stitching Denise!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally adorable...and that sentiment is just sooooo true

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable and your sentiment is oh so true!!!

Barbara said...

Could this be any sweeter? I think NOT! Totally adorable!

Natalie said...

LOVE your coloring and this little angel is so stinkin' cute!! Oh my goodness talk about adorable!

Kathy Jones said...

Well isn't that sentiment the truth!!! *SIGH* Love the card, fab colours, gorgeous colouring (as always!!), fab ribbon and love the wavy sewing!!!

Broni said...

She is just so cute, Denise!

Morph Waffle said...

Your card is so cute. I love how you actually stiched it with a sewing machine, you make me want to get one, nice work.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Having just stopped by Suzanne Dean's website ... I can soooooo understand your excitement! I haven't ventured into the world of Copics YET ... but ONE DAY I will be brave. Somehow it just looks a little daunting ... but these tutorials of Suzanne's have now been bookmarked to give me some inspiration! Hope you had a FAB time. Love this gorgeously cute image ... and your colouring is very sweet! Hugs xxaxx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just so ADORABLE!!! Love the simple design, it really lets the image take focus!!

Stacy Morgan said...

I love this... How sweet and darling.