Friday, October 1, 2010

The Witch is In!



LOL, check out the "warning" sign I made to hang in my office for when I'm having a BAD day....{giggle}...to warn my family to enter at their own risk! {wink} The stamps are from Anna Wight's brand spankin' new set, The Witch is In (releasing today!). I'm honored and excited to be designing for Anna and Whipper Snapper Designs this month so I'll be back throughout the month to show you more stuff that I made with her newest released sets.

Be sure to hop on over to Anna's blog where she's announcing the rest of the October designers. To see what the designers have created so far, click HERE to view the Whipper Snapper Feature Designer Gallery on SCS.

Have an awesome day!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: The Witch is In (Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs)
Paper: True Black, Orange Zest, Basic Grey Eerie DP, White
Ink: Black, Lavender Lace, V12 Copic
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Tag, Black Waxed Linen Thread, Sewing Machine, Black Gingham Ribbon
Size: 4" x 5.5" black sign only, 4" x 9" overall including hanger and tag

20 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I soooooooooo need one of those too! haha! Love it girl!
Can't wait to order some of these fantastic stamps! Congrats on your gig this month too!

dolcreations said...

I need one of these too.....I can sooo relate at times!! This is such a cute idea!

chris said...

this is fabulous, love it. I too could do with one at the moment!!
looking forward to the whipper snapper newbies I so love whipper snapper, you dont see them here in the uk very often.

Carol L said...

This is just the cutest thing ever! I absolutely LOVE how you hung the sentiment on the bottom, making this the most adorable (and useful *wink*) sign evah! LOVE this!

Dawn Cosgrove said...

Love, love, LOVE this Denise!! The cutest thing ever!! I dress up as a witch every year..I might have to buy those stamps :) Congratulations on the new gig for October!!

LeAnne said...

LOL! I think we ALL could use one of these at certain times! CUTE! I love Anna's designs, so I can't wait to see your work!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

this is great! i need one, too!! :) Hahaha!! (Alan agrees) :)

Renée said...

LOL!! I could soooooo use one of those too!

Becky said...

What a fabulously fun card, love the design paper. :)

Kathy Martin said...

How CUTE! Love the little sentiment hanging at the bottom! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! I don't believe it ... NEVER!!! I just can't imagine you ever being a witch! Very funny, tho! I wonder if it will frighten anyone ... or if they will just laugh!? Hugs Andrea xxx

Kecia said...

Too funny! Perfect to hang on any door this time of year! Love the orange and the purple together. Nicely done.

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh aren't you funny. I know a few people this would be perfect for. hee hee Great job.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh way too cute Denise I absolutely love this card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Spooky! Love the cute witch image... great colors and stitching job! :o)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Denise this is adorable! Wow love the image you used
love tasha xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

the sentiment is too cute....reminds me of a bulletin board I had on the first day of school one year.....a huge witch face in the middle and the saying 'I've Been Waiting For YOU!!!'.....a warped sense of humor I know, but they laughed.....I think!!!!

Barbara said...

Congrats on the design gig! This is adorable and I need one, too, LOL!

Kathy Jones said...

ROFL!!!! I sooooooo need one of those!!!!! Very clever idea girl!!