Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Echo Park Tag



I'm back with another tag. This time I paired up a tag and sentiments from OCL's No Peeking set with some Echo Park DP. The small tag with the star brad is up on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: No Peeking (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Kraft, White, Echo Park Merry Christmas DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders Star, Word Window Punch, Star Brad, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder Punch
Tag Size: approx 3" x 4"

15 comments:

chris said...

Hi Denise, this is fabulous. love it.

Kay D said...

I love this tag- that embossed star is just PERFECT!

Broni said...

What a fantastic tag! I love the kraft star with this great paper!

dolcreations said...

I am just lovin' these tags Denise! I love the stars!!! Keep em coming!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love that embossed star and the glittered one! Nice additions!

Justine said...

This is great, very whimsical

Renée said...

love how you did the ribbon, Denise! Great tag!

Kendra said...

Great way to use this set Denise!

Kathy Martin said...

Your tag is so festive! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh how cute!! I love making Christmas Gift tags and I'm always looking for new inspiration!! Love those papers!!

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Denise.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous tag Denise!! I love that paper!! So festive! I need to get creating for the holidays...
hugs,
Chris

Sandy Ang said...

Such a great tag !

Joan Ervin said...

Oooh, I love this one, too....what a great idea to add the star and sentiment!!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE this tag Denise!