Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mice on Leaf

Hi all. Hope you're having a great weekend. Mine has been AWESOME! I was lucky enough to hang out with Korin Sutherland yesterday at my local stamp store and then we went out to lunch together (I had sooo much fun with you yesterday, Korin!), I had to make a small trip to Wal-Mart, and then later last night Hailey and I went out shopping for stuff to make Halloween costumes. Today, me and my girls all had crafting projects to work on ....and I made this card. Ahhhh, all weekends should be this fun. {big smile}



The image is from Stampavie and it's called Mice Couple on Leaf. You can find it in the Tina Wenke section at Stamper's Dream. The sentiment is from MFT's Essential Sentiments clear set. Both clouds (also from MFT) and the main image are all up on foam tape.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Mice Couple on Leaf (Stampavie, Tina Wenke), Essential Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Togetherness DP (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: G40, G21, G24, G28, E41, E42, E43, R20, R81, R83, R85, YR21, YR23, YR24, B00, B000, B05, B91, 0
Accessories: Ribbon, Adhesive Bling, Die-namics Cloud Die, Labels Ten Nesties, Foam Tape, Ivory Wired Lace Ribbon (May Arts), Sewing Machine

29 comments:

Becky said...

OH this is so cute....

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Denise! Your image is colored beautifully and I love the papers you have paired it with.

So now we have another thing in common - I have had lunch with Korin before, too! We were in Harrisburg getting our Copic Certification. Small world! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colors and textures you used!

Unknown said...

Awwwww...that is so stinkin' cute, Denise! Love the sentiment on the clouds, and your coloring on this is awesome!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Denise!!

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable, and beautifully colored too!!

Sounds like a fabulous weekend, Denise!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Just darling! :)

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet card! I have a few of these stamps and you've just inspired me to get them out and ink them up! Your coloring looks wonderful!

Betty Wright said...

Awe, this is so precious and beautifully colored, Denise! I can feel the love between these two! Adorable card!

Korin said...

This is just precious, Denise. I LOVE Stampavie stamps :). Your coloring is wonderful. You have definitely gotten the hang of those Copics :). I had a great time yesterday afternoon and look forward to getting together again SOON! :)

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh what an absolutely sweet and lovable image. This card is darling, Denise!

Leslie Miller said...

This is too cute for words! What a darling image and wonderful card, Denise! Sounds like a great weekend, too!

Melody said...

Just so sweet!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So very sweet! Super-cute image and so beautifully coloured. Love how you used the cloud die for the sentiment. Cool stitching too!

Dawn Easton said...

That image is ADORABLE, Denise! Beautifully coloured!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Denise. Love the image, the great colors... fun shapes! :o)

Selma said...

This is the cutest card.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Denise,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Niki Estes said...

Denise, this is so cute!

Carol L said...

How cute is this!!! I love anything with mice on it.......as long as it's not the live ones! LOL

dolcreations said...

Oh Denise...I absolutely love this card! When I was a little girl I used to collect stuffed animal mice...the smaller the cuter!!!! I have never seen this image before....I may have to grab this one!!! You have done such a wonderful job stamping it on that awesome nestie. I love the pretty colours that you used. Beautifully coloured as always!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Awww how sweet is this. I love the clouds you added to your card. They are perfect for this sweet image.. Great job..

marilynwillauer said...

Once again you've outdone yourself, this is to cute for words, even my husband saw it and said it's "adorable"!!!

dpkennedy said...

This is just darling! Love it!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful coloring Denise!! I just love those little clouds. I plan to blame you when my husbands asks about a charge made to MFT. LOL :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! This is too sweet!! perfect nestie for your image too Denise! Love it!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are soooo right ... weekends should always be that much fun. It sounds like you had a fab time, Denise! Hugs xxaxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Forgot to add ... love this sweet card. The colouring is soooo pretty! Hugs xxaxx

Barbara said...

Awwww, how sweet!