Monday, October 11, 2010

Heirloom Stamp Show

I had THE BEST time this weekend working at the Rubbernecker Booth. That was my first time helping out at a show booth and it was a BLAST....oh my gosh, who knew it could be SOOOO fun! I hope I get to do it again sometime! Dave Miller (owner of Rubbernecker) is so AWESOME, I got to work alongside of Julie Smith (hobbywoman on SCS) who I've known since I used to participate on the PIF threads on SCS, and Jacquie Peifer (javablustamper on SCS) who I met for the first time but felt like I've known her for years. Such sweethearts...all of them!

Here's a picture of me, Jacquie and Julie at the booth.



(Sorry, Dave didn't want his picture taken). I got to meet a whole lot of great stampers while I was at the show. If you're on Facebook, I have some more pictures posted over there.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

What a great pic!! Sounds like you had a blast!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great pic of you all! Your booth was definitely a popular one judging by the LONG lines to check out - lol!

Joan V said...

Denise, thanks for the post. I never heard of this company, but I went to the site and they have great stamps and great prices. Thanks.

Renée said...

Sounds like you had fun! Great pic :)

Stacy Morgan said...

So fun! Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

It was super fun meeting you at the Stamp Show after reading your blog for such a long time. Your cards are always incredible!
Corinne

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Fabulous photo Denise!! So glad you had such an awesome experience!! I knew you'd have fun!!

Carolyn King said...

How fun. GREAT picture. Only sorry I couldnt be there to give you a hug!

Whimsey said...

What a great picture!! Glad you had so much fun!

^-^-^-^ (that's me waving to my DT partner Julie Smith)!!

:D

Korin said...

It was such a great time....I am so glad to have met you and find out we have so much in common. We really must get together soon for some stamping fun!!

Big hugs :),
Korin

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun....so glad you renewed old friendships and made new....and I would bet you came home with some new toys too

Joan Ervin said...

I'm sooo glad you had a great time, Denise...I am sooo bummed that Bev and I couldn't have been there to get inky with ya!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!