Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stamp a Sweet Impression Blog

Did you know Taylor created a Stamp a Sweet Impression blog and every Wednesday there's a new project posted by one of the Baker's Dozen? Well, today is my turn. I hope you'll stop by and check out what I made. It's something with black and white striped candy twists for Halloween. Full pictures and details about my project this week can be seen on the SASI blog by clicking HERE.

*ETA*....the post is up now. My apologies...there was a little glitch with the "posting time" I entered for the post on the SASI blog. Sorry about that!

Oh, and starting soon there will also be posts made on Sundays with links to all the projects the DT members have made throughout the week, so be sure to stop by or add the blog to your Google Reader. :)

10 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, these look super yummy!! Heading over to the new site now to check these out in detail!!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, Denise!! I love the layout of your card...very spooky!!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Unknown said...

Adorable! That layout is super cute!

Alison H said...

So cute! LOVE that candy wrapper!!

Alex said...

Totally yummy Denise - super cute!! Need to head on over to the site!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Looks awesome! I will have to go and check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Denise - your project turned out awesome - the card is soooo cute and your candy wrap is a fab gift idea!!! Love it!!!

I'm gonna have to look for those candy sticks on my next trip to Target... - he,he,he!!!

Mothermark said...

This is so cool! I gotta check it out closer....I gotta figure out google reader too...I gotta do lots of stuff.....you gotta color and send me those images, did you forget little buddy?

I love your little spooky project...and oh, by the way....

McSteamy? Na uh!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute Denise, I've still got to get on my Halloween cards and treats.

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Denise! Blackberry candy twists...sounds yummy! Thanks for the heads-up about Taylor's new blog!