Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stampavie Christmas & Blog Candy Winner

I have two Sarah Kay cards to show you today, but before I get into the details I want to announce the winner of the blog candy....

**The winner is MONIKA DAVIS (M.A.D. Stamper)!!!**

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS, Monika! Shoot me a quick email with your mailing addy and I'll get your stuff sent off to you!



Okay, so onto my cards....the image on the first one is called Noel Charity and you can get it at Stamper's Dream. The scalloped kraft rectangle is up on foam tape. I also added some frosted lace Stickles to highlight the tassles on the scarf and the little girl's hat.

The image on the second card is called Noel Eve.....



I colored an extra girl and stocking, cut them out, and popped them up on foam tape over the main image. The black scallop rectangle is also up on foam tape. This stamp is now sold out at Stamper's Dream, but Michelle has LOTS of other great Stampavie products including Tina Wenke, Gillian Roberts, and Helz Cuppleditch stamps. I also added a dot of gold Stickles to the flames on the candles. The dew droplets were glued down with a small dot of Diamond Glaze, and the card base is Prism Classic Red.

Here's the inside of the Noel Eve card where I used a sentiment from my JustRite Something Sweet set.



...and some close-ups of both cards...





Have an AWESOME day!




SUPPLY LIST (for Noel Charity):
Stamps: Stampavie Noel Charity
Paper: PTI Select White, Prism Smooth White, Kraft, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Black
Accessories: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Frosted Lace Stickles, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Bow Easy, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat Pack, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Snowflakes Cuttlebug Folder, Foam Tape

SUPPLY LIST (For Noel Eve):
Stamps: Stampavie Noel Eve, JustRite Something Sweet
Paper: Prism Classic Red, PTI True Black, Prism Smooth White, Misc DP
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Silver Cord, Gingham Ribbon, Black Satin Ribbon, Foam Tape, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Poinsettia Dew Droplets, Diamond Glaze, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Gold Stickles

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, these are all so beautiful. Someone is going to do a lot of ooohhhing and aaahhing upon getting these cards!!

Gabriela said...

What darling cards, Denise! Your colors look airbrushed they're blended so perfectly. Love your use of stickles too. But that grey stone fireplace is truly impressive.

Cheryl said...

Aww, both are so sweet Denise...lovely images, embossing and all of your little details....very nice.

**hugs**
~Cheryl

dolcreations said...

These Christmas cards are gorgeous. You always do such gorgeous work! You sure have talent!
I love coming to this blog for inspiration!
Christine

Dawn Easton said...

Both cards are gorgeous, girl!! congrats to Monika too!!! WTG!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic cards, Denise! Your coloring and designs are so soft and sweet - just perfect for those adorable images!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Congratulations to Monika!

Both of these cards are so super cute!! :)

Jessy said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!! Love all the details on each one. Just perfect!! :-)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful cards! Love the embossed background, I need to remember to use my embossing folders. :-)

Renée said...

What darling images, Denise! Love how you've coloured them and the layouts!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I *heart* Sarah Kay!! What precious cards!!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Just adorable. Such classy cards as always.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love these stamps & your coloring is superb!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Christmas Joy!! LOVE these!! Just awesome!! :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Ervin said...

OMG, what FABULOUS cards, Denise....your coloring just blows me away and I LOVE all your gorgeous details!!! You are such an enabler...I better stroll on over to Stamper's Dream and look at all the new goodies!!!

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards! your coloring is so beautiful!

ChristineCreations said...

These are gorgeous Denise! I've been looking at these Stampavie images....so adorable and detailed. Beautifully done!

And a nice new family pic too! What a beautiful family you are!

Sarah said...

These are just gorgeous! Those stamps are adorable and bring out a real feeling of christmas. Both have been beautifully coloured and I love the layouts of them both.
xx :0)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

I love, love, LOVE these cards. Love all the different layouts, and where you put the ribbons. Love the piercing on the 1st card too. Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful :-) So glad I found your Blog and subscribed the other day - your work is so gorgeous and I think I could gaze at your cards all day and never tire of them!!

Marisa said...

That little girl is beyond adorable! Love the ribbon along the side of the main panel. Lovely colourling on both cards as always!

Monika/Buzsy said...

You made my day Denise! Looking forward to playing with those fabulous stmaps. :o)
I just love these cards... great colors and super cute images... fabulous coloring! TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

You made my day Denise! Looking forward to playing with those fabulous stmaps. :o)
I just love these cards... great colors and super cute images... fabulous coloring! TFS!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are just precious scenes! Beautiful coloring Denise.
Love the family picture on the side by the way! You have a beautiful family. :0)

dpkennedy said...

These are so sweet! Love your layouts!

Silke Ledlow said...

Congrats to Monika - wahooo!!!

Both of your cards are super sweet!!! Your coloring is perfect!!! Love your layouts too!!! Hugs ~S~

Rose Ann said...

Both are just as sweet as can be, Denise!! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Denise!! Colored perfectly, or course :-)!!
--Hugs Becca