Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meatball Melties & Burgundy Mushroom Sauce

Hi all and happy Sunday! It's been a while since I posted some recipe cards. I finally filled up my other binder with 4x6 recipe cards, so now I'm filling up a second binder. This one holds 5x7 recipe cards...and they're still stored in plastic sheet protectors within the binder (gotta protect them from my sloppy cooking self, lol!).





Both recipe cards were printed on Vintage Cream cardstock and then layered on October Afternoon's Farm Fresh DP and Real Red. The stamped images are from my Cookin' Up Memories set. Michelle has a bunch of kitchen-themed stamps by Cookbookin', Hero Arts, Inky Antics and JustRite....and don't forget, she also carries those awesome Cardkeepers Album Kits and clear protective sleeves that hold 4.25" x 5.5" recipe cards.

The two recipes are from Pioneer Woman and Rachel Ray. Here are direct links to the recipes if you want to print them out...

Rachel Ray's Meatball Melties
Pioneer Woman's Burgundy Mushroom Sauce

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy what's left of the weekend!






SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps:
Cookin' Up Memories (Cookbookin' Clear Stamps)
Paper: Real Red, Vintage Cream, October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Printer Ink
Accessories: Sewing Machine & Thread, Mini Flower Rhinestones, Scallop Border Punch
Card Size: 5" x 7"

19 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome girl! Perfect paper to use too! Love the layouts and those recipes sound yummy!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Neat idea to do the recipe cards. The recipes sound yummy too!

Carol L said...

It's what's for dinner tonight!! Yum!! Your recipe cards are great, and TFS those mouth-watering recipes!

Barbara said...

Fantastic recipe cards, Denise!! And those recipes sound YUMMY!!

dolcreations said...

I love these...I am off to order those images! Thank-you Denise!

Jami said...

Awesome!! I have love every recipe I've used from your website, so I'm off to print these as well!! Maybe you should change your name to "the paper chef" hee hee {hugs}

Renée said...

oh yum, those recipes sound delish! Love your recipe cards, Denise!

Unknown said...

You KNOW I love recipe cards...especially yours!!! These are the cutest. Perfect stamps AND dp. And the recipes sound delicious! You are truly an inspiration, my friend!

Michelle said...

Never thought of plastic protectors.....*slaps forehead*....I am a hugely sloppy cook too....that is a great idea! I just love your recipe cards...& your recipes sound yummy too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Delicious recipes GF!!! You made them look awesome!!! The DP is so fun :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your recipe cards are so pretty, Denise! Thanks for sharing the recipes, too!

Carolyn King said...

woowwweee...you must have the most beautiful cookbooks evah!!!!!!! love these recipe cards Denise!

Judy Covey said...

You are doing a gorgeous job Denise with your recipe cards. It looks like it must be a full time job.

Rose Ann said...

Your recipe cards are so pretty, Denise...and they sound so yummy as well!!

Amy Johnson said...

I just love your recipe cards!

Becca Feeken said...

Denise, this is precious girl!! Second binder??? Oh my word!!

Lori said...

I LOVE your recipe cards, so fun!! I need to try them out!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous recipe cards Denise, Love those images and the stitching! We might have to try that sauce! Love mushrooms. :o)

Joan Ervin said...

Your recipe cards are FABO, Denise....I can't believe you are filling up a second binder...you go girl!!!!