Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter White Snuggle



Hi all! Here's a peek of another card I made for this week's Winter White challenge on the Penny Black Blog. You can see the entire card by clicking HERE.

I used my wood-mounted "Snuggle" (mice) and "Hugs and" (sentiment) stamps. The main image is up on foam tape and I used that awesome embossed white heart paper again...love it!






SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: 3316F "Hugs and", 3343H "Snuggle"
Paper: Penny Black EP403 White Heart Embossed Paper, White, Textured Purely Pomegranate, Laundry Line DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close to Cocoa
Copics: 0, E41, E42, E43, E00, E11, E13, R22, R35, R59, BG10, BG11, BG13, W1, W3, W5
Accessories: Plaid Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Pink Adhesive Rhinestones, Circle Nestabilities
Card Size: 5" Square

14 comments:

Carol L said...

It's just plain SWEET! I love that embossed paper too!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! I can tell this is going to be adorable!

Amy Johnson said...

I subscribe to the Penny Black Blog so I get it in my email and already saw the card. It's so cute!

Justine said...

This is adorable, love your soft coloring and the little heart embossing is wonderful

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet card Denise...had to take a peek at the other blog :)!!!
Hugs ~S~

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness....this has got to be the sweetest card...I know I know...I say that alot when I come to visit..but I can't help it...THEY ARE adorable!! I just love the colouring (totally superb) I love that big juicy bow (which I must look into getting) and I just love all in all the whole darn thing!LOL Your the best girl!!!

Beth said...

This is so cute! Your cards are always so inspiring! This one made me want to participate in the winter white challenge so I did :) I am a newbie to Copic's though so lots to learn :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Denise your challenge for this week has been wonderful. I am glad you provided a link to see the whole card. A sneak peek wasn't enough of this adorable creation!! Looking forward to tomorrow's card.

Kathy Jones said...

All your work is gorgeous and even from this little snippet you can tell that this is another beauty!!! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Such a sweet card. I love little mice images and those two are so cute!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Ah such a cute card, the little mice are adorable and I really like how you colored them. I love the clean look of your card.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh ... can't wait to see this one! Hugs xxaxx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

All of your Winter White cards are DARLING!!! Love the embossed heart paper. And your coloring of those sweet little mice is just AMAZING!! They looks so soft and fluffy.