Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Cluckin' Birthday!

....bwahahahaha, I seriously L-O-V-E that sentiment. Cracks me up every cluckin' time! :)


I made this card for a girlfriend of mine...and I think she'll get a real kick out of the sentiment....heehee!! Stamps are by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs. The stamp set is called Crazy for Chickens.

Yesterday I took Kara shopping for new pajamas (and oh man, was the mall CROWDED!!...as in the-week-before-Christmas crowded), got some for myself and Dan, came home and we did some more yard clean-up from the snowstorm. There are now three HUGE piles of limbs in our yard....hmmm, maybe we should have a bonfire....

Anyway, we have some more yard clean-up to do today and I still need to get all the potted plants off the deck.

Have an awesome Sunday!

14 comments:

Susie said...

Cute card. Yep - that sentiment is funny. Love your layout for this one.

Dawn Easton said...

haha! Love that sentiment too! GREAT card! Love the gingham and that cork! FUN!

Jami said...

Love that stamp set and love what you did with it!

Marisa said...

Totally cute cared :) Love the gingham and the image makes me smile.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Cute card Denise!! I agree, that sentiment is fab!! A great layout too.
Sarah xx :0)

JD/ Jill said...

This is so adorable!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! I love the red gingham with that image. I'm in retail, and our store was insanely busy this weekend too. I heard it was busy everywhere! I wonder why everyone decided to shop this weekend?

Elizabeth Allan said...

A definite cutie and sure to give a giggle and a chuckle! Thanks for always sharing a bright smile Denise!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... you made me giggle! What a fun card! Love the colours. Hugs xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love that sentiment!! Too fun!! Darling card!! Love the twine, gingham, cork and colors!!

I try to avoid the mall when it gets busy. Can't stand crowds.

I hope you were able to clean up your yard. I still have more to do to prepare for the winter.

hugs,
Chris

dpkennedy said...

Sweet! I love the small simple image on that great checked background! Adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...so cute and funny too!! Love how you've used the cork here!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh Denise, this is so darn cute - I love it!! Love the cork and the twine - and LOVE that sentiment LOL!!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn