Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucky Stars

Hi all! TGIF!



I made this card for the Week 4 Viva la Verve Sketch. The stamped sentiment is from Verve's Starlight Starbright Remixed, both stars are up on separate layers of foam tape, and papers On the Bright Side-One by My Mind's Eye.

So what are you up to this weekend? K has a sleepover to go to, so hubby and I are just going to have some relaxing time at home, maybe work on more stuff in the rec room, and I think I'll craft some more. :)

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Denise this is a bevy of spectacular elements. Wonderful stitching, elevated elements, twine and sparkly gems!

Jodi Collins said...

Just FABULOUS Denise! LOVE the bling against that wood paper!

Sarpreet said...

This is so gorgeous and sweet

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Love your card Denise - GREAT design and love the bit of bling and your awesome stitching :-)

Have a fab weekend!

Dawn Easton said...

Everytime you use those star dies, I need them! lol
Love the little rhinestone swirls you added...fun!

Carol L said...

There's that peeled paint paper again! You are such an enabler :) I love that chevron dsp in the background too! Cute!

Shannon White said...

Lol.. I so have to agree with Miss Carol about the peeled paint dp's and the enabling.. lol ;-) I have just ordered both Bright side sets and have just received all the Miss Caroline sets too, you know, just for good measure.. lol
And BTW, your Card is just Fabulous! love the Terrific combo of dp's and the Sweet sentiment too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful sketch card!! The star die is perfect with that sentiment, and I love the papers and bling!!

dpkennedy said...

Love that paper! This is a great masculine card :)