Monday, April 28, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

My very dear and incredibly talented blogger friend, Silke (sparklegirl on SCS), surprised me with this really cool award. Thank you, Silke! You're one of my very favorite stampers, so this is a true honor to receive it from you.

If you haven't checked out Silke's blog or gallery, please take a moment to stop by and check out her stuff. She's amazing....and makes everything look easy!

Now, the rules of the award are:

1. Pick 5 blogs that I consider deserve the award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself. 4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. To show these rules.

It's REALLY hard to pick only 5 blogs!!! I could truly list everyone from the links in my sidebar, as they're all inspiring and I enjoy visiting their blogs every day....but here are my picks:

Jodi (kharmagirl) - Stamping a Latte
Laura (scrapnextras) - Scrapnextras
Jen (J-Bo) - Inkypinky Inks
Sandy (swap4fun) - {got stamps?}
Jen (Jen70) - Stamping Therapy
Shannon (E3stamper) - Hoppy Creations

...oh, was that more than five??...look away! look away! hehe

**I know some of you have already received this, so no worries about mentioning it unless you want.**

5 comments:

Sandy said...

What a honor to receive this award ... thanks Denise. I'll have to get my list together and post it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Denise! I am so honored that you gave me this award!! Thank you so much!! BIG SMILES!!

Jen said...

Thanks Denise! I'm very honored.... and you made a difficult day much better!

Anonymous said...

Denise - I'm so happy you have played and you've picked some super girls!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Denise...thank you so much for including me! It is truly an honor! I so appreciate your thinking of me!