Friday, April 18, 2008

RAK from Cammie!


I adore this card that Carolyn King made a while ago. Here's a link to her blog where she has all the details. I mentioned it here on my blog a couple times and even sort of CASE'd it. She saw how much I loved it (she said I'm this card's biggest fan...hehe, which I am!) and sent it to me!! WOW! How cool is that??

THANK YOU, Carolyn! I can't believe I have this little beauty in my hands. I didn't think it was possible, but it's even prettier IRL. I love all the different shades of brown on the bear, and I hadn't noticed online but the whole image is outlined in grey! It really makes it stand out. I'm going to have to try that. You've always been such an inspiration to me. Thanks for taking the time to mail me this little guy!!!!

BIG hugs,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW aren't you lucky!!! A card from Cammie - I would have passed out - LOL!!! I adore her too!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just gonna say...WOW aren't you a lucky girl for getting this beauty in the mail today! I so love this little bear! He's so CUTE!!!! Her card is fabulous!