Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Congratulations!!

First, a congrats goes out to my friend and fellow PIF'er, Janette (blessingsx3). Nichole Heady from Papertrey announced the winners of her April Guest Star Stamper contest....and Janette won for "Best Birthday Project"!!!! You can see Nichole's announcement and a link to Janette's card here.

Way to go, Janette!!!!! Your card is beautiful, and I can see why you were picked. Great job, girlie!


Second, a big congrats goes out to the new SCS Dirty Girls....Laura (scrapnextras) and Jodi (kharmagirl). Both of these ladies make awesome cards, and they always take time to leave nice comments for others.

Big congrats, Laura and Jodi!!!! I love your work and I can't wait to see your submissions. Have lots of fun too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Janette! I checked out her birthday card and it sure is a beauty!!! Nice job!!!!