Monday, April 21, 2008

We have a Winner!!!

The WINNER of the "April Showers Blog Candy" is....{drumroll}......

!!! JANICE (CATCRAZY) !!!



From http://www.random.org/:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 12
Timestamp: 2008-04-21 13:06:46 UTC


To enter the giveway, I asked everyone to post a comment telling me what they love most about spring. Janice wrote:

Janice M wrote: #12 I LOVE the card, it's adorable! What I love about spring...when everything comes to life and turns green, flowers blooming, and birds singing ect... Spring is so beautiful!
April 8, 2008 8:56 PM

Thanks to everyone who played along in my first blog candy giveaway! Congratulations Janice! I'll get the goods sent right off to you!!

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Thank-you!! My first blog candy win! I can't wait to try out that paper. Thanks so much!

Julie said...

Janice you lucky dog you!!!