Today's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS was a "Follow the List" Challenge using scraps. Here are the rules for the challenge:
1. Make a square card (any size) ~~ Mine is 4.75" x 4.75"
2. Use only scrap pieces of paper (the base card doesn't have to be a scrap)
3. Use ribbon or fiber scraps
4. Use only ONE other embellishment ~~ Mine is the large pink and black polka dot brad in the center of the scallop
5. Use any colors, stamps, and tools
Bethany is colored with prisma pencils, and then blended with baby oil and stumps. Her wings were highlighted with Warm Grey Copic #1. The scallop sentiment was stamped in Purely Pomegranate, punched out with the SU Scallop Punch, and then I sponged the edges with Blue Bayou.
Stamps: High Hopes Bethany Angel, SU So Many Scallops
Paper: Papertrey White, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Afternoon Tea DP (brown strip on base)
Ink: Versark Black Onyx, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Warm Grey #1 Copic
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch, Scallop Punch, Large Pink and Black Polka Dot Brad, Prisma Pencils with baby oil and stumps
Technique: Baby Oil (same process as Gamsol Magic Technique)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you have an awesome Friday.