Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DTGD2010 - Rainy's Challenge



Here's my sample card for Susan's (rainy) Dare to Get Dirty Challenge (the link will only work if you're a Fan Club Member on SCS) from yesterday. I used my OCL Pretty Petals and Say it with Flowers sets. The red matted panel with the bloom is up on foam tape and I added some Orange Peel Stickles to the center of the bloom. For the ruffled up ribbon, I followed Michelle's tutorial and used a piercing tool (brilliant, Michelle!).

If you're an SCS Fan Club Member, jump on in and play along....I had TONS of fun working with this one. Thanks for letting me be one of your sample makers, Susan!





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: OCL Pretty Petals, OCL Say it with Flowers
Paper: Real Red, Lemon Tart, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Scor-Pal Tape, Bow Easy, Foam Tape, Orange Peel Stickles, Rectangle Nestabilities, Adhesive Bling

17 comments:

Carol L said...

This is really cute with that flower begging to be picked! Love that ruffled ribbon with an added bow and one rounded corner!

dolcreations said...

I would pick you...as one of my favourite card makers! This is beautiful Denise! I love the choice of papers and that ruffled up ribbon is awesome. I am going to check out Michelles tutorial!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi! I have missed you! Two weeks holidays ... and no internet access ... then another week with the kids at home ... and I am SOOOOOOO behind with blogging! I am off to scroll back through some of your posts I have missed! Won't have time to comment on them all ... but I will be back again soon! Hugs xxaxx

Dawn Easton said...

Wow girl, this is gorgeous! LOVE that ruffled ribbon you created! I MUST try that! Such pretty colours!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW this is SO pretty!!! That ribbon is SO beautifully done!

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love that ribbon.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Denise!! LOVE this image and your gorgeous coloring!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Denise,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susan (rainy) said...

Denise this card is just SO beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creating this beauty for my DTGD challenge.

Kathy Martin said...

LOVELY! Great ribbon work! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

OH great color and the ribbon looks fun.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Denise.. I just got this set and inked it up today.. LOVE your ribbon.. Great job.

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE it! Great colour combo and that ruffled ribbon with a bow is perfect! The rounded corners are such a great touch too.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a fun and bright summer card! Love the ruffled ribbon!

Silke Ledlow said...

Denise...you rocked the Sketch GF!!! Love the fun colors and the ribbon!!! Thanks for the link :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS Denise!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.