Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JR Week - Holiday Cheer

Hi all! Can you believe we're half way through the year already? That means, we're half way to Christmastime.....yikes! I can't hardly believe it. I'm totally in summer mode right now....warm weather, flip flops, trips to the beach, and all that fun stuff....but, I have some brand new JustRite stamps to show you....some Christmas stamps!



The set I want to show you today is called Holiday Cheer. I decided to make a little glassine treat bag....there's a yummy chocolate brownie-covered pretzel (store bought) inside. Mmmmmmm....yeah, you KNOW I'm thinking about tearing into it! The snowflake circle is up on foam tape and the edges are sponged with Old Olive ink. I added some Eucalyptus Stickles to the snowflake and the dots around the Merry Christmas sentiment.



All the new JustRite Christmas sets are available at Stamper's Dream. Be sure to stop by Karen and Amy's blogs today because they also have some Christmas projects to share with you.

I'll be back tomorrow with a JustRite Christmas card.





SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: JustRite Holiday Cheer
Paper: White, I Wish DP (old Stampin' Up paper)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Snowflakes Embossing Folder, 1" Olive Stitched Ribbon (from Sharon's Ribbon Store), Bow Easy, Glassine Bag (Papertrey), Circle Nestabilities, Eucalyptus Stickles, Foam Tape

25 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous way to present a treat for Christmas!!! I love the snowflake tag, beautiful ribbon and festive embossing on the bag, but how do you coat a pretzel with a brownie? I never heard of that before but it sounds like forbidden food LOL

Dawn Easton said...

Such an elegant treat bag, Denise! Love that you embossed the glassine bag!! Fabulous ribbon....need to go order more from Sharon!

dolcreations said...

This is just an awesome project. I LOVE IT. I hope you don't mind, but I would love to do this for the teachers Christmas gifts! I love the idea of embossing your bag! That big fat juicy ribbon is gorgeous on there too. I am going to head to the Justrite site and check all their new stuff....this could be trouble!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your glassine embossed bag! And the tag you made with those colors is nothing short of AWESOME! Fabulous treat bag...perfect in every way!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this treat bag, Denise! Such elegant packaging with the dry embossing and gorgeous ribbon!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Denise. I love how you did this bag and the colors are so pretty.

jjcreations said...

Fantastic package. I love the embossed bag!!!!! Gorgeous ribbon and medallion too.

Jodi Collins said...

How beautiful Denise! GORGEOUS packaging in the glassine bag and I LOVE the new JR stamps!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty with the ribbon and the textured design. Makes for a wonderful treat bag.

ChristineCreations said...

Such pretty packaging Denise! That ribbon is perfect for this too!

Leslie Miller said...

So cute as a little tag! Love that snowflake and the beautiful bag. I'm ready for that chocolate-covered pretzel, too!

Krissy said...

beautiful! I love this bag! I really need to get my hands on some glassine bags and get busy! Thanks for sharing!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Denise.

Hugs Riet.xx

Barbara said...

I just love this snowflake, Denise! And that gorgeous soft green ribbon! Love this!

Playing with Paper said...

I love this gift bag! It is soooooooo pretty!! The tag is so sweet :)

Dawn B. said...

This is too pretty to tear into...:) Love the folder you chose for the bag.. That ribbon is beautiful..

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Denise! Love how you embossed the bag.. it looks so elegant and sounds yummy!!

Melissa said...

Love it!

Christina Fischer said...

This is beautiful, Denise! I love the embossed bag!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love the color green of the bow and that darling bag.

Kathy Jones said...

What a gorgeous Christmas treat bag!! Love the texture and that ribbon is yummy! Beautiful use of the new stamps too!!! It's so funny - we are in the middle of winter now and Christmas is scorching hot and more likely to be 100F than snow!! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Yummy little x-mas idea Denise!!! The embossing looks awesome with the JR image!!! Hugs ~S~

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a cute idea & project. I've never seen that paper before, it's really cute!

Earline said...

This is cute always trying to think of ideal ways of giving gift love this one

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is SO beautiful! Makes me ALMOST wish it was wintery and white outside, almost -- but NOT quite -- LOL!!