Monday, May 11, 2009

Keybling from Nicole



Check out this keybling that I won from Nicole Anderson. Stunning! Even prettier in real life!

Love it, Nicole. Thanks so much!!!


She just posted a bunch of these for sale in different colors too so stop by her blog and check out yesterday's posts.






P.S. I was getting some spam (okay, a LOT of spam) over the weekend so I had to turn on comment moderation for a little while. If you don't see your comments right away, don't worry, they're there. It just might take a while for them to show up. Thanks!

9 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Denise,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicole said...

Thanks for the compliments AND the plug! I am super happy you love it! Hugs to you! Nicole

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Denise....it's such a rush to win something...congrats!!!!

Jami said...

WOW! That is sooooo pretty!!! I'll have to check out her site. Lucky you! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

Aren't you a lucky lady to get that keybling....beautiful

(My very first comment on my brand new blog was span that went on forever....almost gave up before I started...what a pain!!!)

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors. What a great win.. It is too pretty to use...

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You lucky girl! This is just darling!

Whimsey said...

How how beautiful that is; LOVE IT!!

Rose Ann said...

That is so pretty!! I love Nicole's work as well!!