Monday, January 5, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Hi everyone! I know last week I mentioned trying to post Sarah Kay cards on Sundays...and I really want to do that. I even found a weekly challenge blog specifically for the stamps, which you can see HERE. Anyway, this weekend I didn't get a chance to make a Sarah Kay card, but here's why...

We're converting half of my office into a permanent stamping space!! OMG, I'm so excited!! Right now all my stamping supplies are stored in my closet and every time I stamp I drag everything out and then put it all back when I'm done....kinda a pain. Well, now I'll have everything in my reach. Under those cabinets, I'm going to have an 8' long countertop with drawers underneath. Yay! I'll post more pics when it's done.

I do have a card to show you today....my first Rachelle Ann Miller card!!




















Thanks so much Michelle for sending Peek-A-Boo to me and for the cuuute heart stick pins too! You're the best!

The card measures 5.25" square and the layout is from last week's SCS Sketch 209. Waterfall stickles were added to the sparkles and butterfly trail on the main image, and opal liquid pearls were added to the heart on the sentiment to match the stick pin. The main image and punched hearts are up on dimensionals.

The stamps, ribbon, stickles, and liquid pearls are all available at Stamper's Dream.

SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Rachelle Ann Miller Peek-A-Boo, Impression Obsession Mini Messages
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Apple Cider DP, White, Basic Black
Ink: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Black
Accessories: May Arts Checkered Ribbon, Waterfall Stickles, Opal Liquid Pearls, Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Creative Memories Heart Punches, Pearl Heart Stick Pin (Joann's), Dimensionals, Ornare Piercing Template
Technique: Watercoloring, Paper Piercing


Have a great day!

30 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, you will love your new space!! I am excited for you. Those images are so sweet, great card!

Lauri said...

I am so excited for you and your new space!!! I hope to have my own room someday! Love the Rachelle Ann Miller images, and the colors on the card are beautiful!

Terri said...

Wow, how exciting for you...a permanent workspace, you are going to love it! Guess, you are putting that bathroom redo off a little longer, right? Heehee!

Card is darling, very cute image!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty card, it looks like you'll have a great stamping space! Have fun getting it together.

JenMarie said...

Yay for the new space!
Super sweet card!

Dawn Easton said...

LOOK at that space you will have and NATURAL sunlight streaming in...oh I'm envious now...lol! What fun you are going to have now!!
That card is too stinkin' cute! Those images certainly are adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the Peek-A-Boo image and how precious he is colored!

Ahhh...your very own permanent stamping space with lots of storage! How exciting! You will be stampin' your heart out with everything at your fingertips! :-)

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I love this image, it's so much fun!

Congrats on your new room, just think how wonderful it will be to have everything at your fingertips!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your space is gonna ROCK!!! This is SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're going to be an even happier sstamper now in that dedicated studio of yours. Congratulations! And thank you for providing the source of the that adorable heart stick pin. Your card is marvelous!

Michelle said...

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Those colors are amazing together!! Yay for your new stamping space, I'm so envious!! I have a little corner of the rec room, which I'm grateful for, but only a small table on which to work. I sure wish I could spread out!! LOL!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Gorgeous job Peanutbee!
Don't you just love RAM's stamps??? I sure do!

Becky said...

I am so jealous :). What great space you will have I am excited for you. The card is just precious.

MonaGee said...

OMG! this card is so adorable! So cute !

Cindy Lawrence said...

YEAH, Denise!!!! That is SO awesome! It looks like it's going to be a PERFECT stamping space! You are going to have so much fun organizing it...gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! :) Love your gorgeous card too...beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How very sweet!! Love the darling creation with the kitty!! ;) Hope you love your new space!!! TFS!

Stephanie said...

how fun a new place to stamp.... just think how much more time you will have to actually stamp now.

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card - Denise - love your take on the Sketch!!!

Can't wait to see the finished Stamp Area!!! Hugs ~S~

Jackie Pedro said...

Lucky you with such a wonderful stamping space!!

This card is FABULOUS...I just love these images!!

jjcreations said...

Very cute - love the black accents. Joan

Anonymous said...

I've been using my lap for a table for years, and pulling everything out, dragging it to the couch, then putting it all back when I'm done. (I should weigh 40 pounds less by the time I make a card but I don't) Now I have a little folding table in the computer room and I feel like a princess! And you're the queen and I"m jealous.

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on the new space!! So exciting!

Kimberly Crawford said...

OHMYGOSH!!! Could anything be more precious?!?!?!? Fabulous card, Denise!!!

Rose Ann said...

So, so cute!! I love the colors combination and sweet images...colored to perfection!! Wonderful, Denise!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a darling card, Denise...such beautiful coloring and WOW, girl, your new stamping space looks FABO!!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!!

Jami said...

I absolutely love this color combo!!!! And this card is so stinkin' cute! Great coloring!!

So jealous you have a stampin space...can I come over? :)
Hugs, Jami

Amy Johnson said...

Congratulations on your new crafting space! I love your card. The image is adorable and I love the colors and embellies.

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting that Rachelle Miller card, Denise! I just went and bought it and another one by her! She's my new favorite stamp artist!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your work space. I am almost done tidying my space and then will post new pictures on my blog, as well as SCS!

Happy New Year, GIRL!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What a cute card and image! Fabulous!!

dpkennedy said...

This is just adorable! I love this sketch and awesome color combo! The image is so cute!!!