Friday, January 2, 2009

SASI Release Day!

Okay everyone... it's time to go shopping! All the new stamps, Valentine's Key Ingredients, Choice CS, and calendar products are NOW available for purchase at Taylored Expressions!!























I used the Love is Sweet set again for today's card. The Prism Papers, DP, and Ribbon are all in the new Valentine's Key Ingredients....and I just have to say again how much I LOVE the Valentine's Key Ingredients! The colors are awesome!

Have any of you tried Taylor's storage binders for the SASI stamps? If you haven't tried them, they're definitely worth it! You can store up to four SASI stamp sets in them, they sit neatly on the shelf, and there's even an index printed on the front of the box so you can write down which sets are stored inside. I love mine!

RECIPE ~
Stamps: Love is Sweet
Paper: Intense Teal Prism CS, Vibrant Teal Prism CS, MME DP, Taylored Expressions Choice White CS
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red
Copics: BG49 Duck Blue, E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, R17 Lipstick, W7 Warm Gray, YG03 Yellow Green, YR15 Pumpkin Yellow
Accessories: Square and Scallop Square Nestabilities, Spellbinders Ribbon Tags, TE Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals, Hemp Twine, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat Pack
Technique: Faux Stitching
Card Size: 4.75" Square

Don't forget to check out the eye candy from the rest of the Baker's Dozen: Taylor, Jami, Jen, Laurie, Carol, Monika, Steph, Terri, Donna, Ana, Sharon, and Charmaine.

25 comments:

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow Denise! This card is absolutely adorable! I love your coloring! :D All the details you added are fantastic too!

Taylor said...

So adorable, Denise! I always love how you decorate the inside of your cards!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo cute, Denise!! I love that adorable image and your wonderful coloring!! I need to head over and make my list! ;)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How adorable! Love the little arrows and your colouring and colour choices are fabulous as usual!

Norine said...

super cute love how you decorate the inside too
Hugs
Norine

Norine said...

this card is so pretty love it and I love your blog header with the curtains and flowers wow
Hugs
Norine

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Denise! LOVE the papers you used!

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhh how flippin' sweet is this Denise! Love the colours....yep....must have!
Off to make a list of everything...thanks for enabling me!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card! love the cocoa color of cuppie!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fun, fun, fun and soooo cute!!!
Love the inside too!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

How cute! Love the color combo and the inside of the card. TFS!

Betty J Schaub said...

What a darling card. The colors are so sweet and what an adorable cupid!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Denise! i love the colors and your coloring!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love that little cupid -- such a sweet card, Denise!

Michelle said...

Wow, I'm way behind on your blog!! These projects are all fantastic, how fun to look at VALENTINES stuff, & not stuff that says "Merry" or "Jolly", lol!! The new sets are so fun & I love what you've done ~~ especially that bag of nuggets! I'm always looking for stuff like that to give to school staff ~~ quick & easy, yet oh so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! That is REALLY cute! I love it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I know I'm always saying that, but everything you make is just so darling Denise!! And this card is no exception...like there ever will be...You are amazing!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh FABULOUS! The colors, the design, the twine bows!! (I am stealing that one for sure! hee hee)
((HUGS))
kimberly

Renee said...

Denise this is really really cute! I like your ribbon slide at the bottom.

Ryann said...

This is so cute Denise! I can't wait until the new TE stamps appear in my mailbox!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...this is toooooooo stinkin SWEEET!!! I think I am gonna cave in and go purchase this set! I have been trying not to give in to Taylor's cupcake sets but your card is just the cutest and these cupcakes just keep getting cuter & cuter!!!! I love Taylor's cupcake sets....running over there now to check'em out! THANKS DENISE! LOL

Hugs~
Wendy

Joan Ervin said...

Super duper cute, Denise!!! Fabulous coloring in the little cuppie!! I just ordered some of thise adorable stamps and can't wait till they come!!!

Joan Ervin said...

unworSuper duper cute, Denise!!! Fabulous coloring in the little cuppie!! I just ordered some of thise adorable stamps and can't wait till they come!!!

Jami said...

love love love these colors!! I just got the teal Prism papers too - I love it with the red!! So cute!!
hugs, Jami

Cindy Lawrence said...

So fantastic, girl! I just ordered this set...can't wait to get it!