Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Three more cupcake cards

Hi everyone! I finished all nine sketches for the Cupcake Anniversary celebration! Yay! This is going to be a long post with three cards, but these are the final three that I haven't posted to my blog yet.

This one is Monika's sketch. I stamped my new MacBeth stamp twice, cut the second one out and popped it up on Dimensionals over the first one. The white circle and white scallop circle are each up on separate layers of Dimensionals as well.



SUPPLY LIST
~
Stamps: Sugar Nellie MacBeth (Home Grown Collection)
Paper: White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (Y38, YR21, E33, E35, E25, E08, 0, G24)
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon, White Waxed Linen Thread (StarLit Studio), Precut Scallop Circle Cards, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals


Next are some cards using the Magnolias that my buddy Terri sent me.

The first one is Donna's sketch and I used the Cherry Tilda and Garden Chair image. Pretty cool of Terri to not only stamp these for me but mask them too! Thanks, Terri! All the panels were faux stitched with my SU mat pack, piercing tool, and a Brocade Blue marker. The main panel is up on Dimensionals. The adhesive bling cherries are available at both Taylored Expressions and at Stamper's Dream.



On the inside of the card, I stamped my One Leaf Cherry stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs in the lower left-hand corner.



SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Magnolia Cherry Tilda, Magnolia Garden Chair, MFT Essential Sentiments, Whipper Snapper One Leaf Cherry (inside of card)
Paper: PTI Select White, Real Red, Real Red Designer Prints Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (B21, B24, E00, E02, RV21, RV23, G21, G24, G28, YR21, E33, E25, R46), Brocade Blue marker
Accessories: Bling Cherries, SU Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Red Organdy Ribbon (Michael's), Red Waxed Linen Thread (StarLit Studio), Rectangle Nestabilities (inside of card)
Technique: Faux Stitching


The next one is Jami's cupcake sketch and I used the Holding Balloons image from Terri. I cut out the Tilda image and balloons, popped them up on Dimensionals, and then ran some red waxed thread for the balloon strings behind the image. Diamond Stickles were added to her wings. The sentiment was heat embossed. The ribbon is from Taylored Expressions.



SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: Magnolia Holding Ballons, SASI Sweet Celebration (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Real Red, Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Eyelet DP from Michael's Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, White Craft, Copics (YR21, YR24, Y38, R46, B21, B24, W1, W3, W5, E33, E35, E25, E00, E02) Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Dimensionals, Red Waxed Linen Thread (StarLit Studio), White Embossing Powder, TE Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities

Whew! If you made it this far, thanks for visiting!!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Denise!! These are ALL just as cute as can be!!! You really ROCKED the sketches!! And you are done?!!! uh-oh for me!!! :)

I totally LOVE your Mag one IF I *had* to pick a fav, but they are all just fabulous!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Denise, I adore the Macbeth circle scalloped card! I hate to tell you but it's calling my name again. Where might I be able to cind the circle scallop cards? Your card is absolutely sensational.

Donna Baker said...

oh MY, Denise! I finally caught up with 12 of your posts (sorry I can't comment on them all, though) I am so proud of you for doing ALL the sketches! woohoo!! I absolutely adore all the cards but my personal faves are with my sketch, Taylor's & Jackie's! I love that lion card too *wink*

Jessie/knightrone said...

Girl, you completely ROCKED these sketches!! All three of these are SUPER cute!! I only have 3 done, so I had better get stampin!!

Rose Ann said...

They're all soooo fantastic, Denise!! I especially love the first, as the design is so unique!! They are adorable!!!

Jekka said...

Once again, you have made me smile with your talent. Great cards!!!

Unknown said...

WOW x 3!!
All cards are so adorable!! I love all the stamps you used, too!

Congratulations on finishing the all sketches!! (I have only one done so far, hehe)

Sandy said...

Wow, Denise ... these are all fantastic. I love the string you added to the balloons in the last card. Great job on all 9 sketches.

Alex said...

WOW!! Denise - these three cards are totally adorable! You totally ROCKED the sketches!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sarah said...

Wow, these are just fabulous Denise!! I especially love the middle Tilda card, the colours are gorgeous! Your cards are just so inspiring.
xx :0)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness - Denise - all the cards are fabulous!!! Awesome job on all the Sketches - you rock!!!

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on getting all the sketches done Denise! and what beauties are here!! I just love the Tilda's they are SO cute and you have colored them SO wonderfully!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome job on the sketches Denise! And you did all 9! Way to go girl! TFS!

Michelle said...

Oh, these are all ADORABLE!!! Love them all....the colors of the Cherry Tilda are just gorgeous.....you've been a busy bee!!!

Gail S. said...

Denise, I love all of your cards. I especially love how you not only make the front look beautiful but you take the time to make the inside look just as beautiful. I am trying to do that with each of the cards I make. Thank you for giving us inspiration.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my goodness! You did all 9??? You go girl! Adorable...love the circle one with the pretty paper extending. Very adorable.

Cathy said...

Love your card Denise.
And the yellow and white are just right. It is so cute. The other cards didn't come up, so I will have to go back out and try it again. I know they will be just perfect, like all your cards.

Maria said...

Wonderful cards. Espcially love all the details and embellies. Great colouring and DPs as well. Hugs, Maria

Dawn Easton said...

Holy cow girl....you rocked these cards! I remember you laughing when I said I was going to do all 9 cards. Now look at YOU getting them done! WTG!
Blogger is being mean this morning....not letting me post...lol

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful cards! I love them all! Great layouts for all of them too!

Anonymous said...

WOWie girl....you've been busy busy!! I love each and everyone of your cards....your coloring just rocks! Those Magnolia's are just so super cute! TFS Nice job on the challenges!
Have a great day!
Wendy

LeAnne said...

Oooh, cute! I love Magnolia's little cherry boots! You have been one busy stamper!
LeAnne

BLJ Graves Studio said...

You have been a very busy girl! They are all so cute! Love your work.

dpkennedy said...

These are all so cute! I absolutely love the cherry boots! Fantastic!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are all just adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are all fabulous girl!! Love them all!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Denise, these cards are soooo gorgeous...I love each and every one!!! Congrats for completing all 9!!! Wasn't the cupcake challenge fun...sure did poop me out, though...I think I need a stamping assistant!!!