Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Teacher Valentine's Gifts

Hi everyone!

As soon as I saw these CUTE heart handle boxes at Taylored Expressions, I ordered a bunch of them so I could make Valentine's gifts for my 4-year-old to give out.


Here are two boxes I made up for her to give to her teachers using the new Love is Sweet and Year of Sweet Sentiments stamp sets that were just released. I left the tissue paper out of the one so you can see what the box looks like without the tissue paper. They're both going to be filled with Hershey's Kisses and the tissue paper....I thought Hershey's Kisses would go well with the kissy mark on the cuppie's cheek. Since I still have a bunch of these left (I ordered ten), I think I'll make some for her classmates too...I'll just change out the sentiment.

The Prism papers, DP, Ribbon, and Heart Brads are all from the Valentine Key Ingredients. The large red crystals are also available at Taylored Expressions.

If you haven't checked out the Favor Boxes section in Taylor's store yet, run on over there and take a look. She has all sorts of colors and shapes available. They're already cut, scored, and ready to go!

SUPPLY LIST ~
Stamps: SASI Love is Sweet, SASI Year of Sentiments
Paper: TE Classic Red Heart Handle Bags, Prism Blush Red Light, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, R17 Lipstick Orange, E08 Brown, 0 Colorless Blender
Accessories: Ribbon, Heart Brad, ZVA Red Rhinestone, SU Word Window Punch, Ornare Piercing Template


See ya later!

25 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, these are adorable!! I'd love to order some, but I need to stay away from Taylor's site or I'll be broke for sure!! There's no way I'd get out of there with *just* some boxes :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these are so adorable Denise, the teachers will adore them! I'd love to make something like this to send out the door with Stephen and Daniel, I can just see the expressions on their faces . . . LOL!

Dawn Easton said...

Get out! How cute are these?! I'm sooooooooooo glad I ordered ALL the new stamps...lol
Love the idea of filling these with kisses...perfect Denise~

Norine said...

they are adorable great for teachers
Hugs
Norine

Sandy said...

Adorable project Denise!! I just popped over to TE and ordered some stuff, so thanks for enabling!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...I just LOVE your bags, Denise!! I love the heart handles and adorable images!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! These are just adorable!! :) The cupcakes are the perfect thing for this as well!! TFS!!

Alex said...

These are adorable Denise - I need to get on over to Taylor's and order some of these! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

these are super cute Denise!! Great idea for valentines!!

Jamie Martin said...

What a great gift idea and super cute too :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

These are so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, I wish my kids were still young enough so I could make things for their teachers..

ChristineCreations said...

Oh these are adorable! And you are so ahead of the game girl! Wow!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Those are darling boxes!! Very cute!! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh how cute are these! Love the heart handle box...perfect for little treats!

Jami said...

Awwww....too cute! That rhinestone fits so perfect on top of that cute cupcake!! Love these!!
hugs, Jami

p.s. if dh keeps working me like he is at the gym, I'm gonna need a cushion for that chair! :)

Donna Baker said...

these are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Denise - these are super cute!!! The teachers are gonna love it!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Aww Denise...your little treat boxes are just darling!! Love them!!

Renee said...

These turned out really cute! I love the heart boxes and the stamps.

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, these are just sooo adorable, Denise...I can't believe I forgot to put these little boxes on my last order...ARRRRR!!! I love your sweet little cuppies, too!!!

NAVAL LANGA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia Aston said...

I love those boxes! and what fun stamps you used to decorate them - boy - will the teachers like these cuties!!

dpkennedy said...

These are adorable! I am so glad my son's school doesn't allow candy, because he's in a dual language class and he has 45 classmates! Yikes! I might make them for the teacher's though, very cute!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SUPER cute Denise! I just placed a SASI order and cannot WAIT to stamp me some of those cute little cupcakes!!!